The BUPA Claim Form allows the interested party to do the Notice of Accident and / or Illness. However, this form can be used for all products of BUPA Mexico, Insurance Company with a long history in the country. If you are interested in it, this article is for you!
Today we will tell you about the format of the form, how to fill it out and submit it and what other means of claims you have at your disposal. Likewise, we will tell you a little about what BUPA is and what this document is for. So do not go away! Get everything you need in one place.
Bupa Claim Form Format
Let’s start by talking about BUPA Claim Form Format, so that you know what data it contains and intuitively how it is filled out. This is a very important aspect that you must take into account, because the process will be faster and less likely to have a setback if you know what to expect.
Knowing this, the first thing you have to know is that it is a document that is obtained in PDF and is printed for fill it by hand. Whether you go to an office to request the form or print it and present it, you must take all of this into account.
It has seven (07) pages. The first is merely points that you should know before filling out the form and which we will talk about in the next step. Then you will find another six (06) to fill.
Now yes, let’s see what data does it include exactly this form:
- To begin with, the first thing you will find will be the Document Identification Data. These correspond to the insurer’s lake and the official name of the form.
- Then, as we said, you will be able to see some things that you must keep in mind to fill out the document.
- The first section corresponds to Claim Type. It can be due to accident, illness, pregnancy, reimbursement or direct payment.
- Then you can find the Primary Insured Information. Here are all the basic data of the insured, name or company name of the contractor and policy number, among other things.
- Then goes the Information on the Affected Insured. Information about this and the situation you are seeking to claim must be indicated.
- Section number four must be completed by the beneficiary of the payment. It is only for natural persons and contains the aspects of the Article 140 LGISMS. It is answered if there is participation in a political party, I work as a public official, if it is part of an association and everything that is indicated there. Of the beneficiary, spouse or collateral relative.
- The Claim Details, as indicated there, must be filled out by the insured. Information is entered, in this case brief and concise, of the event to be claimed. Dates, type of symptoms and / or alterations, and diagnosis reason for claim.
- Section seven contains the Notice of Accident. Details of this, insurance company, policy, etc. They will also ask you to include the documents that allow you to prove the eventuality.
- Then there is the section on In Case of Hospitalization. If the claim is neither for illness nor accident, this may be it. Only the place, period of hospitalization and RFC are indicated.
- Almost finished, a great section is coming To be filled out by the treating physicianand. It is a medical report where the professional must explain the diagnosis and its context, to finally sign and record the statement.
- You can proceed with the information of Another suppliers.
- Now to finish by the fields to fill, you will get the Details for Treatment Received. The documents deemed necessary to support the statement must be included.
Finally, you will find the Notice of Privacy and the section of Authorization and Signatures. You just have to read them and, if you agree with everything, it only remains to sign by the affected party and the owner.
This is all that you will find in the form, and you should already have an idea of how to fill it out. It only remains that you know the aspects that you must take into account and you will be ready to fill out the document.
How to fill out the Bupa Claim Form?
Now let’s talk about Filling out the BUPA Claim Form. To do this, you must follow a series of guidelines, because it is not just to fill it and that’s it. BUPA has established a series of rules to fill out this document, which we will mention below:
- The form is completed using block letters, with a black ink pen.
- It cannot have erasures, amendments, concealer, etc.
- First, sections 5, 6 and 7 must be completed by your provider. This cannot forget the tax identification number, full name and address. The form could be denied if these sections are not completed.
- In the case of chronic conditions, the form can only be used for a period of six months.
- Check that BUPA keeps a copy of recent medical records.
- If you do not sign the form, it will not be valid. This is the way in which responsibility is taken for the data provided.
- The medical provider you must sign and stamp the form.
- A form must be completed for each patient and incident.
- Original invoices with the corresponding payment. In the case of a direct payment claim, then the invoices must be attached in the name of BUPA México, Compañía De Seguros, SA de CV. In case of reimbursement, they may be in the name of the owner or affected.
- You cannot modify what is established in the form.
In addition, depending on the type of claim that you are going to make (illness, pregnancy, accident, reimbursement or direct payment), you must present supporting documentation. Medical reports, hospital receipts, studies, pharmaceutical expenses, identification copy of the affected person and contractor, pathology report, etc.
This is indicated by the same form, so read it carefully before filling it out. Again, keep in mind that you will not be able to modify what is established once you submit the form. Furthermore, BUPA reserves the right to admit the validity of the claim.
With this you should approach the nearest office to present it to be considered.
Usefulness of the Form
The BUPA Claim Form it is used precisely to make a claim. This can be basically for three concepts: pregnancy, illness, accident, and either reimbursement or direct payment.
The one who presents it uses it to carry out the procedure they want. However, it allows the insurer to have concise, summarized and clear information about the claim that is being made. Not only will it make management faster, but it will also be more organized and easy to carry.
This form is issued by BUPA itself for its policyholders in the Health sector. You can print it and fill it out, or directly request it at the nearest office. It is free of charge, so don’t worry about it.
You just have to remember to follow the instructions that we mentioned above. You shouldn’t have any problem about it, although always Take into account the rights that the insurer reserves.
What is Bupa?
BUPA is a Health Insurer international. This means that it covers the risk of expenses that a person could have in this sector. It has more than 30 million customers around the world, and is located in key countries.
These countries are Turkey, Brazil, Chile, Poland, the United States, New Zealand, Spain, Ireland and, of course, Mexico. It was founded in 1943, more than seventy years ago. This means that it has a great track record in this market.
Join BUPA It means that you will be able to enjoy the services offered by this entity, especially the medical network that operates worldwide. Offers the more modern preventive treatments, medical check-ups every so often, taking care of your health, and so on.
It has more than one million medical providers, more than 17 million insured and more than 11 thousand medical facilities in Mexico.
What is the Bupa Claim Form?
The BUPA Claim Form corresponds to a document that must be filled out by the people to whom it corresponds. Either by the insured, affected person, doctor, etc. It can be filled very easily if you know the most important aspects to take into account.
The document cannot have erasures, amendments and should be completed with print for clarity. In addition, it must contain the necessary signatures to validate what is established throughout the document.
Likewise, the documents that support what happened and the identity of those who participate in the process must be attached. This corresponds to medical bills, reports and exams, and so on. This is a very important step, since what is sought is not only to present the form, but to show what is established in it.
On the other hand, you should know that information cannot be omitted or falsified. Nor can you modify what is contained in the document. Once you deliver it, you will have taken responsibility for the veracity of the data expressed there. The opposite could lead to the rejection of the claim or, worse, to problems of a legal nature.
This formulary It basically contains the data of the declarant, the doctor and facilities involved, and of the affected. Likewise, throughout the document it will appear in parentheses who must fill in each section, for a better understanding.
Until next time!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar