The INFONAVIT It is a fairly respectable and very useful entity, if you want to apply for a home loan, if you want to know more about how they are acquired, here we will explain:
So that you can know how many points has in the system of INFONAVIT with your social security number, mostly known as the NSS you must follow the following steps at all times:
- You should have your identification number on hand in the NSS
- You must enter the official page that owns the infonavit In the following link: Click here.
- Click on any of the credits that you want, there in the option of credit You may click on the Prequalify option.
Later you will be presented with two types of variants, this will depend on whether the request is made in a individual or in couple.
- Enter the Social Security number that belongs to you and your date of birth, you must remember also enter the word that the page shows us for security, then you can press send
So you can verify the punctuation that you have as a couple:
- As in the last case, if we will have to re-enter the number of NSS and the date of your birth, but this time it will be that of both people who have made the request, in addition to clicking then on the option that indicates Select if the type of prequalification is for marital credit
From here the following points they go in common, no matter which form you have decided to choose:
- In the event that you already have plus of the 116 points, you will be shown a type of credit simulator which will indicate your credit capacity as closely as possible.
- If the case is that it has less of the 116 points, you will be indicated the amount of points accumulated so far and what you must do in addition to how much time you have to reach the 116 that you must have
The way to check the points of INFONAVIT with a name that is without your number NSS:
It is absolutely necessary that you have your social security number so that you can carry out the different procedures that are allowed, such as prequalifying, consulting the points, or the loan infonavit.
But if the case is that we already have it but we cannot remember it or we have lost it, in the following way you can find out in a simpler way:
- Enter the official portal of NSS
- There you must be able to complete your name, paternal surname, in this case the maternal is optional, place it, your date of birth, and the CAPTCHA security code that the page shows
And with this you are ready, you will be shown again your Social Security number to perform the procedure that has already been explained
There is more than one factor that can affect you to be able to calculate the accumulated points you have in the system of the INFONAVIT
Actually, there are three factors that are usually taken into account for the correct allocation of your points:
- The age of the applicant (s) and their monthly remuneration
- The balance held in the sub-account that the home has
- The total amount of the two-month periods in which it can be established that the worker has been in charge of requesting his score in the infonavit
Now if we will explain how these are calculated points at INFONAVIT
We have already mentioned one of the factors that may intervene in these points being awarded to you, to begin we will start with the salary, what is actually taken into account is the amount of minimum wages you earn
Either monthly or the equivalent thereof, what this means is that the higher your monthly income, you will get more points in this area.
The maximum amount of points that you can receive will be 39 points.
This would be for winning a monthly salary that can be equal to 4.5 times or perhaps more than the minimum wage.
Other evaluations in areas that are closely linked to the salary It will be the age you are in relation to how much you perceive in the salaryThis time, the higher your salary and age, the more points you will be awarded.
The maximum number of points you could receive in this case is 76 points, that is in the case that you are between 43 and 49 years of age and if you receive a contribution of 11.1 times or more than the equivalent to the salary minimum.
Finally, the time working, this is taken continuously and is presented in bimesters, starting with a time range of 6 bimesters, which is equivalent to having already a year working, if the time is less, they will not be granted points
In this area, most of the points that could be obtained is 38 points, this in the case that you have worked continuously for approximately two years regardless of whether this time is in the same company or not.
We have already told you about the limits that you can have but all this may vary depending on your working conditions and age, as has already been mentioned.
To request a credit INFONAVIT In any of the cases you will need a minimum of 116 points to be able to opt for it.
- Infonavit credit $ 1,795,378.70
- Total Infonavit $ 2,049,659.81
- Cofinavit $ 462,329.28
- Cofinavit with additional income $ 439,212.82
- Your second infonavit credit $ 1,885,276.06
- Secure credit $ 1,795,378.70
- Improvementvit $ 57,534.31
How to check how much I save
If you want to know how much savings you have in your INFONAVIT, it has different ways of doing it. However in all cases you must have:
- Your social security number NSS
- Your unique key to the population registry known as CURP
- And your RFC the federal registry for taxpayers
Through the infonatel at 9171-5050, if it is from Mexico City. At 01800-008-3900 without having any other cost from within the republic.
This service can be used from Monday to Friday from 7:30 in the morning until approximately 9 at night. Saturdays and Sundays from 9 in the morning until 3 in the afternoon approximately
By text messages
If you wish to request it through text message You must enter your social security number or, if applicable, your credit number from any cell phone by dialing 30900 every day of the year and at any time.
- By Internet it should only access the official portal.
- Click on “My Infonavit account”
- Follow the steps.
The INFONAVIT, Institute of the National Housing Fund for Workers, was created in 1972. Its creation is due to the law of the INFONAVIT. With which you can comply with the right to housing that all workers have.
This institute has the main purpose of being the one who gathers a national fund for all contributions employers. Which is 5% of the salary of each of these workers who have been hired. So that they have the opportunity to obtain a home loan or have said savings returned to them.
This institute in addition to granting you the mortgage loans. It also makes available to each worker who is registered in the IMSS, have a savings account for the retirement of the amount you have accumulated.
This savings account will allow all workers to make contributions from the salary. Thus, to be able to save or dispose of the money in the following sub accounts:
- For housing with credit INFONAVIT
This is the credit we are talking about here. And the one that will allow you that help you want to be able to acquire a new home or one already used. Build on your land. Refurbish your home or cancel mortgages.
- Savings for retirement or old age
- Completely voluntary contributions
- Contributions of complements and withdrawals
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar