How do I know if I am Disenrolled from Prospera? since the Social Prospera Program can be of great help to low-income Mexicans, but sometimes the system deletes data for any reason.
In this article we teach you everything you need to know about de How to know if I am discharged from Prospera in MexicoHere we indicate where to process it, the requirements and each of the steps to do this process.
How do I know if I am discharged from Prospera and what are the requirements?
This is an easy question to answer because beneficiaries they realize when the aid stops, be it cash, food or school supplies for the children, since this program helps the most vulnerable population living in Mexico.
The reason for this may be the failure of the registry system or something else. The good news is that if you have the necessary documentation, you can re-enroll in the program free form.
You only need to meet a few requirements and follow some steps to help you get back into the program. These are the requirements and the steps to follow:
It should show a letter where the following is well explained:
- Difficulties with custody or with the identification document.
- The family cannot support itself.
- The person who signed in has the requirements acquired.
- Rectify the certification that corresponds to the health services for possible veracity.
The following documents must also be shown:
- Members of the family recorded in form F1.
- National Taxpayers Registry, if the registration is done online.
- Signature electronics , if the application is made online.
How to Know if I am Disenrolled from Prospera: Steps to Follow
It was mentioned earlier that this can be done in line, but not only in this way it can be done alone, but also the option of doing the procedure in personHow to do this due diligence will be explained in this part of the article.
These are the Steps to follow depending on how due diligence will be done:
- Achieve the requirements mentioned above.
- Locate the Prospera office closest to your address.
- The day you go to request the reactivation of the service, you must indicate the reason for your visit, so that they are sent to the agent who carries out this procedure within the office.
- At the time of service, deliver the documents mentioned above.
- Answer questions about reactivation.
- Wait for the answer of when it will return to receive the benefits and that would be all inside the office.
- The service can be in office hoursYou only have a little time to be seen during those hours.
Performing the procedure in this way is easier, since it can be done at any time and at any time of the day. You only need to have one computer with internet access available.
These are the steps to follow:
- You must enter the portal where Prospera activate the benefit, which can be done through this link.
- Within the page, the federal taxpayer registry and electronic signature are placed in the corresponding boxes.
- Being confirmed to the system, look for the option to reactivate the benefit. Complete the electronic form and press the button to continue.
- Then do what the page tells you to continue with the process.
- The page will tell you what to do to Finalize the reactivation of the profit.
These are an idea of how to reactivate the service, any questions can be clarified at the Prospera customer service office or at this page of the government of Mexico.
Once you have the answer to How do I know if I have unsubscribed from Prospera? You just have to choose a way to unsubscribe from Prospera.
How to Know if I am Disenrolled from Prospera: Prospera Card
Since one of the benefits of belonging to prospera is receiving money, you have the Prospera card, which has the money to complete it. However, if you have a card like this, the following steps can help you know how much you have and what you should know:
- You should log in in the online banking of the bank to which the card is linked with a password and a user.
- In the pages available for each bank customer it is possible to check the balance or the consolidation position.
- In the option you can see how much is left, in what, among other things, the money was used.
- Also, this card can be use in stores so that people can buy what they need to do.
To run this query, a series of steps can be performed using some guidance points, as shown below:
- First, you must insert the card in the online system.
- This must be done in the bank of the card account.
- You must enter the password and the corresponding user.
Then visit the official card page.
- Look for an option called “Check balance”.
- Consolidated position with this option, you can check the amount available in the bank account balance.
- That way, you can see the costs and the money that can remain on your account.
Benefits of the Prospera Program
After seeing which institutions are involved, you already have an idea of what the benefits are. Here we detail the Benefits:
- Scholarships complete.
- Monetary income of the company.
- Attention medical.
- Access to food.
- It is a great help for this family that really knows what it means to have everything adjusted, or simply not have the basic resources to have a decent life.
What is the Prospera Program?
First of all, it should be noted that Prospera is a federal program of Mexico, with the aim of helping Mexicans living in extreme poverty, where the Ministry of Health, the Mexican Institute of Social Security, the Ministry of Social Development and the Secretary of Education work together.
All institutions mentioned above provide support to popular communities in the fields of health, nutrition, income and education, because once people have covered this part of their life, they can move on.
It will benefit 6.1 million families that include 25 million on his record. In its new stage, in addition to direct social assistance, the economic autonomy of registered residents is being promoted through the generation of employment and the productive inclusion of women.
Although the program has been cataloged to the Vanguard by some organizations such as the World Bank and the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and it has been repeated in other countries.
The National Council for the Evaluation of Social Development Policies and Measurement of Poverty (CONEVAL) recognized the program as a high priority, for the reduction of extremes of poverty, both in terms of economic well-being and Delay in education and access to food.
The User Registration It is called the Registry of Benefits of the Prosperity Program, which consists of the Basic Registry of Benefits, which contains information on the families eligible for the process of adhesion to the Program, and the Registry of Active Benefits, which integrates families. included in the Program and who remain active; as well as the families canceled by the Registry of Beneficiaries.
The information collected on the families through the CUIS is recorded in the Development Objectives System (SIFODE), which consolidates the information socioeconomic of People / Households and records the information of the social care areas or social actors registered in the Registry of Beneficiaries. The program uses SIFODE information to target and identify users.
The Registry of Beneficiaries of the Program is registered in the Unique Registry of Beneficiaries (PUB), which is a database that contains the information of all the lists of people, social actors and users of social development programs.
Likewise, this information is entered into the Comprehensive System of Government Programs (SIPP-G), which is a tool that gathers in a database the information of the users of the subsidy programs administered by the Federal Government.
Suspension of payments arises when:
- The head of the beneficiary family does not appear twice followed to withdraw them or do not make any movement in your account for two or more consecutive two-month periods.
- Unable to verify survival of the beneficiary.
- Beneficiary family subject to procedure related to parental authority of minors.
- There is controversy about the sustenance of the Program, among the members enrolled in the beneficiary family.
- Family on two occasions it is not possible to collect and complete demographic information due to causes attributable to the family.
- The beneficiary family does not allow to verify their conditions socioeconomic and demographic
- The beneficiary beneficiary or another of its members presents false or altered documentation or proves a false situation
- The beneficiary or another of its members uses the name of the program for the purposes of electoral, political, religious or profit proselytizing.
- Duplication of the family is detected in the active registry of beneficiaries.
More information in this link.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar