This article is about How to know if I am registered in the IMSS, In this way, you will know all the requirements and procedures for the corresponding procedure.
It is a procedure that has no cost and that does not require further documentation, better read it and find out well everything it requires to do the respective management.
How do I know if I am registered with the IMSS online?
To know everything related to registration with the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), it must be done by managing the Certificate of Validity of Rights. This is a procedure that has no cost.
What is required to complete the procedure is the following:
- Have the Social Security Number (SSN).
- The curp.
- In addition, having an active address of email.
- This management is done in an easy and practical way through this link.
- Likewise, it can be done in the family medicine units, in the corresponding opening hours.
Employers have the duty to make the corresponding registration of their workers in Social Security, within a period of five business days after the beginning of the employment relationship or the business day prior to the beginning.
All this serves for the recognition of the rights or weeks that determine the granting of benefits in money.
The worker can easily find out if the Mandatory Social Security Regime is or is not in force through the web portal. The steps to follow to make the consultation via internet are the following:
- Has to enter the portal IMSS Digital.
- Locate the IMSS Digital business.
- Go to option Query if the rights are in force in the IMSS and click on Start procedure.
- Also, you must enter the Unique Population Registry Code (CURP), the Social Security Number (NSS) and the email address for the corresponding confirmation.
- Likewise, you must place the recapcha and then click on the button.
- The system generates the constancy and the options for sending to the email already indicated above.
- Then you can download in pdf format and print.
- Finally, select Finish procedure.
This document that the system produces will indicate whether or not you have the right to medical service, also to the employer’s registry and the name of the last employer. Additionally, it indicates which is the Family Medicine Unit (UMF) to which it belongs and indicates the validity of the service.
How to know if I am Registered in the IMSS from the App?
To find out if you are registered in the IMSS you can make the query from the App, do the app download on your Smartphone and follow the steps below:
- Once in the application, you must select where it says Process.
- Then, click where it says Validity of Law.
- put the CURP and email.
- Then press Start.
- The system will indicate whether or not your rights are in force. In case of being negative, the app sends you a message indicating that you should review your situation.
- After obtaining the certificate you must press where indicated “Send to your email”. You will receive a message indicating that the message was sent and you must press OK.
- Finally, exit the App by locating the main menu and logging out.
- To check your email inbox for verify the receipt of the document, where it indicates the status of the document.
After reviewing the validity, you find any omission of your registration in the ROSS, then you should go directly to the human resources area in case there are errors in the re-entry notice.
It is important to mention that if a worker’s registration in Social Security does not participate, it can bring inconvenience to the employer. The IMSS can determine a tax credit for worker-employer fees, updates, surcharges and constituent capital. Also, a fine between 20 to 350 times the UMA.
To do this, you must go to the Affiliation-Validity area in the UMF that corresponds to you according to your address. There, the applicant must deliver the current official identification and the CURP in original and copy.
How to know if I am registered with the IMSS: Requirements and Benefits of the Consultation
To make any query on the web portal of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) and to know if you are registered with the IMSS or any other, the requirements are as follows:
Requirements to make the query
- Enter the web portal of the IMSS.
- Present the
- The Social Security number (NSS).
- Also, you must enter the email address.
Benefits of doing the consultation
Regarding the Consultation benefits in the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) these are the following:
- You can perform the request for medical appointments.
- May verify discharge from clinic or UMF.
- The Assignment of the Social Security Number (SSN).
- Also, you can make the consultation of disabilities.
- Perform the incorporation into the Family Health Insurance.
- Do the verification of the digital pension.
- Likewise, you can register, cancel or update the data of the beneficiaries.
- Likewise, register the CLABE account.
- Make the registration of children with the CURP.
- In the same way, you can make the query if the rights are in force in the IMSS.
- May make changes, modifications or updating of data.
- Make the CURP update for the insured or pensioner.
- Also, update the data for the beneficiaries.
- Make the change of Clinic or UMF.
- Doing the query digitally saves you time and avoids queuing.
- Can do the access at any time all year round.
- In addition, the documents include a digital stamp.
- The system interacts digitally with the IMSS.
- You can get information about the clinic that corresponds to you.
How many weeks do I have Quoted?
If you want to know how many weeks are contributed and that therefore they are registered in the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS). You can apply for the Report of Quoted Weeks at the IMSS.
This Report offers the detailed information of the last five jobs or also request a history that covers from the year 1982 to date.
Requirements for requesting the number of weeks quoted
- Present the
- The Social Security number (NSS):
- Also, the address of email.
There are three types of certificates or reports:
- Mode A Proof of Quoted Weeks.
- Modality B Proof of Quoted Weeks. IMSS-ISSSTE.
- Modality C Certificate of Clarification of Quoted Weeks.
Has to enter the portal of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) and have the aforementioned requirements at hand, CURP, SSN and email address. You must fill out the form and then send it to the page where you download the proof of weeks listed.
It is important to consult frequently, to take the corresponding actions in case of discrepancy.
Steps to make the quotation in the IMSS
The steps to know the price in the IMSS are as follows:
- Has to enter the web portal In the next link.
- Once there, the process of Proof of Quoted Weeks at the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS).
- The three modalities are presented and must make selection of the alternative that suits you.
- Click on the digitized procedure to make the query of the constancy of weeks quoted.
- Has to Put in the corresponding fields the CURP, the Social Security Number (SSN) and the email address.
- Also, you must put the validation image that it asks for.
- Then, click Continue.
- The email address receives the message with the history of the quotes, the weeks quoted, the number quoted in the different weeks and the patterns in which it has been quoted.
Likewise, you should take into account that there is the option of doing it through the service window in the Subdelegation closest to your home.
What is the IMSS?
The Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), was created in 1943, combines research, administration of resources and medical practice in order to guarantee social security to workers and their families.
This institute has been updating itself to new technologies, providing affiliates with resources and tools that allow them to carry out procedures online without having to go in person. Improving all the experiences and experiences of the large number of affiliates who belong to the IMSS.
The mission of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), is guarantee to the Mexican citizens the pertinent and dignified attention in the area of health and social security when required and also throughout the Mexican territory.
Functions of the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS)
They are the ones mentioned:
- Provide a health system to all Mexican citizens.
- Also, allow the formalities of retirement.
- Equally, social protection at the national level.
- It is a national public service with its own legal regime.
This institute is governed under the Social Security Law, where the human right to health, the protection of citizenship and the right to a pension of people with disabilities are guaranteed.
After reading the article How to know if I am registered with the IMSS ?, you were able to know all the information required if this situation arises. Now, you are being asked to share the reading and let others be informed as well.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar