The cadastral value allows you to know the real price of a house. This is very important information if you want to buy or sell a house, and it is determined by several factors.
If your house or the house you want to buy is remodeled, improved or is located in a specific area of the city or even the country, here we show you how this will help you How to know the cadastral value of your home.
What is the cadastral value
The cadastral value It is the administrative value that corresponds to each property depending on the information that exists in its cadastre objectively on the value of the land and the buildings.
The cadastre It is the administrative record created with the aim of collecting the information corresponding to the different properties, classifying them mainly as urban and rural.
The registration within this registry (under the regulation of the Ministry of Finance) is mandatory and at the same time free. It includes the physical, legal and economic characteristics of the property, its location, surface, use, and other relevant information, such as the cadastral value.
The record of cadastral value of a property allows a census or account to be taken of these assets, their titles and their value, with which the economic aptitude of the owners can be determined in Mexico.
Likewise, it allows the calculation of different taxes, such as those corresponding to the use or ownership of real estate or the one corresponding to the transfer of ownership thereof.
How to know the cadastral value
For calculate the cadastral value you need to go through the collective assessment process. For this, the cadastral values of the properties within their class or location must be known. This is done through two values that allow us to determine the homogeneous value related to market values:
- The value of the land. This is calculated considering the basic module of the soil.
- The value of the construction. It is determined by means of the basic module of the construction.
These modules are established from the division of the territory within a municipality, keeping in mind the homogeneous areas and the typologies of the constructions established in the determined space.
To this calculation are added different coefficients related to the differences that exist between the properties and the municipalities themselves. This way you can know the revaluation of a property and the depreciation of the value depending on the variables in the situation.
After this operation, and that you go through the process of how to know the cadastral value assigned to your property, registration must be made in the cadastre. Keep in mind that the cadastral value cannot exceed the market value of the property, which is the established amount for which it can be sold between independent parties.
Cadastral value of the land
To calculate the land cadastral value The urban circumstances surrounding the property must be known, among which are considered:
- The number of facades and their length.
- The funds of the plot, if it has an irregular shape. It is also evaluated how different the surface is from the minimum established by the urban planning of the municipality.
- The impossibility or difficulty of temporary construction due to age.
- The indisposition or preference of the destination of the territory in relation to the construction of buildings according to some system of protection of the Condition.
Cadastral value of the construction
To fix the cadastral value of construction The urban and building characteristics of the property and other factors are examined, such as:
- The depreciation or functional imperfections of the land or the building.
- The singular loads of the dwelling or the land, or both.
- The levels of reform and conservation of the land or construction.
- The quality of construction.
- The use or destination of the property.
- The urban situation surrounding the territory.
- The age of the construction.
- The artistic and historical character of the building or the space that surrounds it.
How to know if the value of the house I want is correct
The cadastral value of a house changes depending on the characteristics of the property itself. From its location, through the land and production capacity, even taking into account the cost of material execution of the construction of the house, all this information must be taken into account to know if the value of the house you want is correct.
To know this information you can evaluate the prices with a real estate agent, who will give you personalized assistance in this regard.
If you prefer to do it on your own, you can visit different websites to know the characteristics of the houses. There you can review through photographs and consult the seller everything you want to know and compare with similar properties.
Since buying a house is a very large investment, you must be very careful and careful with this decision. To do this, you must take into account the different aspects of the quality of the materials, the location, the price of the land and above all, the market situation.
One of the factors to take into account when evaluating the price of a house is the location Of the same. When considering a change of address, the buyer must be sure that the surrounding areas and their own location are suitable. All this affects the value of the property.
For example, houses located on main avenues can be more expensive, because they are convenient for access to different sectors of the city. On the other hand, houses located outside the city or that are farther from the administrative centers of the same can be cheaper.
Not only that, the projects that are being carried out, the population, the security and the qualifications of the surroundings near the house are issues that can raise or lower the price of the property.
The materials with which a home or the real estate project itself was built contribute to the value of the property. When a house is located within a private residential project (see, for example, urbanizations), they are usually more expensive.
This difference occurs because in these residential complexes the construction seeks to cover the needs of a specific lifestyle. For examplein these complexes there are usually green, recreation and control areas at the entrances and exits to guarantee the safety of the residents.
This is a special feature, therefore, the buildings that do not fall into these differentiation blocks do not have such high prices. In general terms, a house that is located on any avenue will have a lower price and may be more suited to what you need if you want to save.
On the side of the materials that determine the housing quality the finishes of the walls, the distribution of the spaces, the coverings of the ceilings, what the walls and floors are made of, the constitution of the rooms, parking, drainage and many other things are considered.
The land price It will vary a lot depending on where you are in the country. The value of a house is influenced by the territory in which it was built for different reasons. Some may be the land use, environmental factors and taxes to pay by the owners for the qualification and maintenance of the same.
Normally the cheapest areas will be those in the most convenient parts of the city. These are those that have very few variations in the terrain and whose spaces do not fall into the category of special soils.
The house prices in mexico they are not the same for all areas of the country. Lamudi, being one of the most representative real estate companies in the country, has made the following estimates for house prices in Mexico:
- Let’s start with the northern states. For Baja California, Baja California Sur, Chihuahua, Durango, Nuevo León, Sinaloa, Sonora or Tamaulipas house prices are, on average, 2,565,000 pesos.
- In the west of the country a house can cost you something like 2,955,000 pesos. This counts for the states of Colima, Jalisco, Michoacán and Nayarit.
- For the inhabitants of the east of the country (mainly Hidalgo, Puebla, Tlaxcala and Veracruz) the average price of houses is 2,248,000 pesos.
- In the southern part of the country, the average prices for housing are estimated at 2,743,000 pesos. This is considered for the states of Campeche, Chiapas, Guerrero, Oaxaca, Quintana Roo, Tabasco and Yucatán.
- Finally, it is known that the central zone of the country is the most expensive of all Mexicowith an average price per square meter of 31,560 pesos.
If you want to sell or buy a house, don’t give up! We know that it is terrifying to choose between all the options you have, but through this guide on how to know the cadastral value from it you can make the right decision.
Good luck and happy moving!
Related articles that may interest you