With the CIE reference, customers who go to your company will be able to deposit online or directly at the window of any bank very quickly and safely, but surely at this moment you will be wondering how to pay Cie AgreementThrough this reference, you will be able to verify and have all the precise information of who, when and how much they made the deposit.
In this article, we will take care of explaining everything related to the Cie Agreement, from how to pay Cie Agreement, up to what it is and what are its benefits. Remember that you can share this information if you consider it necessary Keep reading, here we will leave you all the information!
How to pay the Cie Agreement ?: Payment Methods
The Immediate Business Concentration is a state-of-the-art financial reception service for referenced deposits. These allow you to identify who, when and why they are identifying you. In this way, it could be said that you have a better control of the people who deposit. Sure at this time you will have doubts about how to pay Cie Agreement, andThere are different ways of making the payment and here we are going to explain which ones they are.
- Payment by transfer from Bancomer to Bancomer.
To make this payment, you only have to enter the BBVA platform, register the agreement number in the services section. In this case, you must wait approximately 30 minutes for the bank to validate all the information. To make this transfer you must:
- Select the agreement.
- Place the reference to 14 personalized positions for each client.
- And finally the concept of payment with a minimum of 7 positions.
- Bancomer check deposit to Bancomer.
- You must present the Bancomer account check at the BBVA window.
- Enter the agreement number.
- The bank reference.
- The concept of the service to pay.
- Cash deposit to Bancomer.
You must go to the BBVA window with the agreement number, the reference and the service concept to be settled. If you do not carry all the data mentioned above, the cashier will not be able to process your payments.
- Transfers from other banks to Bancomer.
In order to make your payment via SPEI from a bank other than Bancomer, you must register the agreement with the interbank code, in the section for payments or transfers to other banks. CIE agreements do not receive payments via TEF.
- Deposit of checks to other banks to Bancomer.
It must be presented at the BBVA window and note on the back of the check, the agreement number, the bank reference and the concept of the service to be paid. In case you do not have a personalized reference, you can contact the authorized persons so they can help you.
What are the Cie?
The CIE, as we have already explained, is a state-of-the-art financial service, through which the branches and the technological infrastructure are going to become payment boxes. This will allow you to verify when they made the payment, who made it, why they are depositing you and how much the deposit is.
CIE allows you to have an efficient administration of your collection, in order to optimize your treasury and thus be able to have thousands of collectors and also in a virtual way. Bancomer has the ideal solution to carry out this process. In this way, when you are hiring the CIE, you will have a technological infrastructure in electronic media.
Therefore, the Bancomer branches will become the receiving boxes for the payments that your company will receive from all customers. Bancomer has more than 15 years offering this great service that, in the end, turns out to be very reliable and of high quality.
CIE Bancomer is in charge of handling a very important volume of collection operations through electronic means and the widest network of branches nationwide. It also has the most extensive customer base in the market, so receiving your payments will be very easy.
If you have any questions about this service offered by Bancomer, do not hesitate to contact the customer service center. In this way, authorized and specialized people in the field will be able to clarify your doubts or help you resolve your complaints and problems, easily and quickly.
Likewise, you can also go to the office closest to your home, you can do so within service hours, that is, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. In this way, authorized personnel will help you with whatever you need.
If you consider that your company needs to multiply its boxes because it receives a large number of payments for various concepts, you spend a lot of time tracking your deposits, you have many clients dispersed nationwide, you receive periodic payments from the same client or you want to provide a better service to your customers. After knowing how to pay Cie Agreement it is important to emphasize that CIE Bancomer offers you the following benefits:
- Efficiency and productivity, since you can control the collection of the entire country from your home.
- Greater uptake of financial resources, since you will have thousands of virtual collectors with the best coverage. Therefore, bad check payments will be reduced.
- Immediate disposal of your collection income, the resources of your collections will be credited immediately to your account.
- Maximum control and security, with the most reliable and state-of-the-art system for locating, validating and reconciling payments and returned checks.
- Automatic reconciliation, by having an exclusive daily and monthly billing statement.
- No hiring cost, since you only pay a differentiated minimum cost according to the channel used by your customers.
In addition, you can also enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive deposits from other banks.
- Eliminate the risk of handling cash.
- To be able to control the payments made and the pending collections.
- Reduce operating costs.
Do not hesitate for a second to implement the CIE in your company, as you could see, you will enjoy many benefits and also reduce some type of risk. In this way, only you can have full control of the payments made and the respective charges.
How to make payments in Bancomer?
BBVA Bancomer has been a financial entity in Mexico since 1932. It is a private institution with a significant presence in Mexico that offers a large number of products and services that are easily adapted to the needs of customers.
In this way, BBVA Bancomer offers the CIE Agreement service. To make payments in Bancomer you must follow a series of steps that will be simple and very easy if you have all the corresponding information at hand. Next, we will indicate the steps you must follow to make these payments. Pay close attention!
- You will choose the browser of your preference either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, you will enter the website of Bancomer.
- Once you enter the navigation menu, on the left side of the screen, the option “Payment for CIE Services” will appear.
- Next, you will choose the option to “Pay for a Service”.
- A field will appear at the bottom of the screen to enter the agreement number.
- Automatically, the name of the company will appear on the screen.
- Then select the withdrawal account.
- Place the reference number that will appear on your invoice for payments.
- Then, he will write the amount to be paid and then he will press the “Continue” button.
- Confirm your payment and then write your operation code.
After following all these steps, we recommend that you print the receipt, in this way you could avoid a problem in the future. You could also use it in any statement. It is very important that you have a good internet connection at the time of making all payments. In this way, everyone can be duly registered.
How do the Cie Agreement Payments work?
As a user of this service, you are assigned an exclusive agreement number for Immediate Business Concentration (CIE). This number is associated with your core checking account. Through this you can receive payments from your clients automatically and referenced.
This basically consists of knowing how to identify which of all your customers made the payment and for what concept. In this way, you will be able to have a better order in your finances and in your company in general. Also, this will allow you to avoid handling cash. Since all the payments that you make will automatically fall into your bank account.
Remember that these payments can be made by transfers from the same bank, check deposits, cash deposits, transfers from other banks and check deposits from other banks. In this way, it will be your client who has the facility to choose the payment method that suits their possibilities at that time.
Thanks to this service, you will be able to verify everything related to your company without having to leave your home. You will be able to verify payments and future collections and best of all, you will know why you are being paid and what you are being paid for. It should be noted that also, thanks to the CIE Agreement, the amount they are paying will be reflected.
Thanks for reading!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar