How to pay for Aliexpress It is usually one of the most recurring unknowns in Mexican users. This is because this platform is considered the number 1 in the world when buying and selling products.
For this reason, in this article we are dedicated to developing: How to pay by Aliexpress, the steps to follow to do it without a credit card, if it is safe, how to pay in an Oxxo, the advantages that Aliexpress has and we conclude with its definition.
Welcome! In the following article you will know How to pay for Aliexpress.
How to pay by Aliexpress: Payment methods
It is common knowledge that, to pay for any type of service, there are different methods that can facilitate the process. Therefore, we will explain the various ways in which every user can pay for Aliexpress.
However, it is important to highlight one aspect in particular about this payment. And it is that, first of all, it must be borne in mind that there are different amounts to pay based on the service. Attentive to the methods accepted by this platform:
- First, it is important to mention that this is the payment method most used by users.
- This is due to the ease of finding cards without extra costs.
- Likewise, Aliexpress accepts credit and debit cards from recognized entities such as:
- American Express.
- In addition, it is convenient to mention that it accepts cards from different entities around the world, such as:
- Diners Club.
- Carte Blue.
- Local Credit Card.
Now, it is important that check and verify that you are entering the correct numbering and contact the bank in case you cannot pay with your card. Since, it is common for them to have payments in foreign currencies blocked. Or, they do not have the option to process active online purchases.
Likewise, every user has the option to pay with prepaid cards or virtual cards. These are usually considered the safest because only money that has been previously deposited can be spent.
- This payment method has recently been listed by Aliexpress.
- It has a particular advantage and that is that a bank account can be associated with the Paypal account.
- This allows you to make purchases on Aliexpress even if you do not have a credit card.
- However, it is worth mentioning that not all sellers accept this payment method.
- Now, those who do accept it, the user must cancel a small extra commission requested by Paypal.
- This amount can be $ 0.8 in case the order is less than $ 20.
- And, it corresponds to cancel an extra 4% when the order exceeds $ 20
Now, it is essential to highlight one aspect in particular about the Mercado Pago. And, this form of payment is only available to Mexican buyers. However, it has a lot of advantages for them. Attentive!
- First, you accept various means of payment, such as:
- Bank transfers.
- Credit or debit card.
- Bank deposit.
- 7 Eleven.
- MercadoPago available balance.
- On the other hand, it is important to keep in mind that the payment must be made within 48 hours, in case of not doing it, it will give an error.
- In addition, in cases of reimbursement, the money will reach the MercadoPago account.
This payment method is one of the least known, however, we must mention that, you can only pay for purchases that contain an amount greater than $ 20. Although, the payment process by this method is much slower than with others.
This is because, the client must go in person to an authorized office, complete a specific form, and wait for a period of three days so that the payment can be verified. It should be noted that a transaction fee of $ 5 to $ 18 will be charged.
Now, this is one of the methods or forms of payment less recommended. This is because you can only cancel orders that are over $ 20. And, added to this, you must pay in dollars and make an international transfer.
It should be noted that most banks charge when carrying out international transfers, and that it is the buyer who must bear the cost of them. In short, it is best to opt for a different form of payment.
How to pay for Aliexpress without a Credit Card
The Aliexpress platform not only offers millions of products and opportunities to both buyers and sellers. But it also has a large number of payment options, either for those who have cards or for those who do not.
However, and as we have mentioned in previous points, this platform recognized worldwide as one of the safest, offers its users different forms of payment. For those who do not have a credit card, the following options are offered:
- First, there is the option to create a virtual Debit Mastercard with Neteller.
- Also, payment can be made through Western Union.
- Likewise, Brazilian buyers can pay with a bank boleto.
- Mexican buyers can use MercadoPago.
- And, the last option is to make a bank transfer.
Is Aliexpress safe?
It is usual for a large number of users to have doubts about Aliexpress and the purchases to be made through this platform. However, various sources ensure that this page is completely safe and reliable.
Likewise, Aliexpress is known as a platform for purchasing via the Internet of Chinese origin. It has a team of professionals who use the Escrow method. What money does is protected.
In another vein, it is convenient to give importance to a particular aspect about the security of online shopping on Aliexpress. So below, we will provide some tips to avoid scams on said platform:
- First, it is important that every user tries to buy from reputable sellers.
- Suspicion, whenever a very cheap product is observed (compared to other sellers), do not make the offer. Since, it is probably a scam.
- Also, it is essential that the interested party pay attention to the description of the product for sale.
- In addition to this, one of our recommendations is to read the opinion of other users who have received the product of interest.
How to pay Aliexpress in an Oxxo?
Recently, the Aliexpress platform made the important decision to enter Mexico. Offering the option to millions of registered users to pay for any type of product for the MercadoPago method. However, it is important that all users follow the following steps to make the purchase:
- First of all, it is essential that you have an account on aliexpress.
- Then you must enter your details.
- Once on the platform, the user must choose the product they want to buy.
- Then, select the MercadoPago option as the payment method.
- MercadoPago will offer various payment options, so you must choose OXXO to pay for the purchase at the nearest store.
- Ready! Finally, you must go to the nearest store and claim your order.
Advantages of paying for Aliexpress
Well, making purchases on the Aliexpress platform is very simple, although it is not a surprise to many users that sometimes unfortunate situations occur. However, there are a series of advantages that every client must bear in mind when buying through this platform, and those are:
- First, you will be able to see a catalog with millions of products.
- Also, you can find really cheap prices that fit everyone’s budget.
- In addition, this platform has a secure payment system. This offers users peace of mind.
- Included is the fact that when purchasing certain products, shipping turns out to be free.
- In addition to this, the Aliexpress platform has an order location system that allows you to know where the purchased product is and how long it will take to reach its destination.
- Also, Aliexpress has buyer protection, which means that the user is protected in case something happens to their order.
- In short, this means that the money directed to the purchase of a product will be delivered to the seller when the buyer receives it and is approved.
What is Aliexpress?
Aliexpress, is considered one of the largest and most important online sales platforms in the world. It is a Chinese store that is billing up to three times more than Amazon and eBay together.
It is for this reason that it is consolidated as the first platform for buying and selling in most of the countries of the world. However, it is important to highlight certain aspects in particular about this platform:
- First of all, it is convenient to clarify that Aliexpress is not an online store. If not, a platform with an intermediary function.
- This means that it makes the connection between sellers and buyers.
- It should be noted that Aliexpress does not have much tolerance for sellers who do not follow the rules.
- Which results in the expulsion and closure of their stores on the platform.
- In addition, he is in charge of fundamental issues such as maintaining control over sellers, that is:
- That they comply with the established standards.
- Provide protection to the buyer in case of any kind of problem.
- Protect and keep the money until the confirmation of receipt of the product has been carried out.
- Finally, mediate problems or complicated situations between the seller and the buyer.
Thanks for reading!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar