If you are one of the 2.5 million subscribers of Megacable and you are wondering How to pay Megacable, here we are going to help you. Not only telling you how to do it, but where and what benefits it brings you when doing it. Megacable is one of the largest Internet, telephone and television services companies in Mexico and is based in Guadalajara.
Megacable is a television, telephony, Internet and mobile telephony services company located in more than 300 municipalities in various states of Mexico. Apart from its digital telephony and television signals, it has an OTT service called Xview that has more than one million subscribers.
How to pay Megacable?
Paying for Megacable service is not a problem, as the company has arranged a series of options to facilitate the payment of the service. Both the online mode and the face-to-face mode allow the use of credit and debit cards. However, only the face-to-face mode allows the use of cash.
To pay Megacable online, you must have an account created on its online portal. If you don’t have an account, don’t worry, follow these steps and we’ll help you create it quickly and easily:
- Enter the Megacable official website.
- In the main window select the option “client” and then select the option “my account”.
- In the window that will open, press the “register here” button.
- Fill in the fields that are required in the form, making sure that the data is the same as the one that appears in the Megacable account statement.
- Indicate if you are going to log in with your email address or your cell phone number.
- If the option you chose is to enter by email, then you must create your password and confirm. If you chose to enter with your phone number, it is not necessary to create a password as they will send you an SMS with a link that you must confirm.
- To finish, press the “register” button.
Remember, if you decided to register with email, you must confirm the email that Megacable sends you. Otherwise, you will not be able to enter and use the platform. Once you have created your account, follow the following steps to know How to pay Megacable online:
- Enter the services page online Megacable.
- Select in the lower left the option “My data”.
- Configure the payment method that you will use to cancel the invoice amount. You must enter the credit or debit card details to pay, direct debit or advance payments.
- Go back to the main menu and select the option “Payment online”.
- Choose the payment method of your preference, fill in the requested information and wait for the payment to be completed and validated online. Megacable will send you an email with the invoice for your operation.
Premises to pay Megacable in person
Megacable gives you the opportunity to pay in more than 20,000 establishments quickly and safely. To do this, you just have to give the invoice or the registered phone number to the cashier so that they can indicate the amount and proceed to pay it. Remember that you must indicate to the cashier the 10 digits of the subscription number. Some of the places where you can pay Megacable are:
Other ways to pay
If you wish, Megacable also offers you the payment of the receipt by telephone. You just have to call the Megacable Customer Service Center (559 690 0000) and inform that you want to make a payment. They will connect you with the specialized area and you can cancel the service through your credit card
You can also cancel your service invoice through PayPal. To do this, you must download the PagaMóvil App (application created by PayPal) so that you can make payments through your smartphone.
If you are interested in using this application you should go to GooglePlay (if your device is Android) or AppStore (if your device is iOS). Once there, look for the “PagaMóvil” application and download it. To pay the invoice you must enter the 10 digits of the subscription number or scan the barcode of the invoice. Then enter your PayPal account and that’s it.
Other advantages of using the PagaMóvil application is that it offers its users the possibility of notifying them of the payment date. This reminder can be programmed to give you a few days advance notice and with this we can avoid the cumbersome procedures due to court.
How to pay Megacable by the Bank?
In the diversity of payment methods that Megacable offers, there are of course agreements with banking institutions, to which you can go with your invoice to pay for the service. The banks where you can make your monthly payment are:
- Famsa Bank
- BBVA Bancomer
Remember that the payment you make through the bank will be reflected in your account in a period of NO MORE than one hour. Also, some bank platforms – such as BBVA Bancomer – allow payment from their online platforms.
Can you pay at an Oxxo?
If you are wondering How to pay Megacable In an Oxxo, the answer is yes. Through this chain of stores you can pay the invoice as the company has agreements with them to facilitate payment. To do this, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Have your 10-digit subscriber number or your physical account statement handy.
- Go to the nearest OXXO store or the store of your choice.
- Inform the cashier that you want to make a payment for your Megacable service.
- Indicate the subscriber number (remember that it is 10 digits).
- Cancel the invoice amount using the payment method of your choice (cash, credit or debit card).
- Wait for the payment receipt and voila, you will have completed the payment.
One of the advantages of paying for the services contracted with Megacable in OXXO stores, is that they accept overdue payments. You can even pay your debt balances if you wish. To do this, go to an OXXO store and follow the steps indicated above.
Try to avoid service outages due to non-payment, as they generate additional reconnection costs. If you can even pay on time, Megacable gives you an additional discount for what they call “Prompt payment”.
About the Pronto Pago discount
One of the advantages of hiring the services offered by Megacable is the “prompt payment” promotion.. Which is nothing more than a way of thanking customers who keep their invoice payments on time. It is a reward for responsibility and commitment to the duties that are assumed.
If you are one of the people who make the punctual payment of the invoice in the first 5 days of each month, you opt for this benefit. Nevertheless, It is important to note that the days of validity for the discount depend on the site that you hired the service.
If you want to know the details of the days you have to enjoy “Prompt payment”, you must go to one of the Megacable service offices. There you can even request information on the details of the contracted service, the special discounts and the conditions to enjoy “Prompt payment”.
It is important to remember that, just as Megacable rewards the effort of those who pay on time, it also cuts the service of those who are delayed. In this sense, it is best to avoid service interruptions or payment delays because generate additional costs.
If the user goes beyond the cancellation days that Megacable grants to its clients, they will have to pay a fine. If the debt persists for not canceling the payment of the service, the company will proceed to cut. So you shouldn’t just ask yourself How to pay Megacable, but when is your payment due date.
You can also request this information by calling the indicated Magacable customer service numbers. If you want more information about it, you can click HERE.
Other benefits of Megacable
Another benefit is the “Megacable Wi-Fi Zone” service, exclusively for Magacable customers, which allows them to connect to the Internet for free. The connection can be made in public places where it is available and from any mobile device (phone, tablet or laptop).
This is possible thanks to the interconnection of antennas that are distributed throughout the country and that allow this service to be offered. To enjoy it, you must have access to the Megacable network, that is, register with a user account.
As we inform you, this Megacable WiFi service is available in public places such as airports, bus terminals, shopping centers, zoos and public institutions where there is coverage.
Thanks for reading! Follow our page to find out how we can continue to help you
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar