In this article we will provide you with all the information about How to pay for Netflix, in order to know all the options and payment methods and thus enjoy the catalog of movies and series offered by this platform streaming.
Additionally, in this article you will have the information on how to cancel through various web or electronic platforms. As well as, here you will be able to know all the plans that Netflix offers you, depending on the conditions and preferences you have at the time of subscribing to this service. What are you waiting for? We bring you all the Netflix information!
Keep reading with us and take note!
How to pay for Netflix?
As is well known, Netflix is a platform that offers all its subscribers the opportunity to enjoy a set of series and movies of all kinds of genres, through the comfort of your technological devices: mobile, streaming television, tablet, laptop, among others. In the same way, like any service, you must pay a minimum fee to enjoy the service through various means.
Do you want to be part of the Netflix community? Are you new and still don’t know how to cancel? Don’t worry, here you will find everything you need!
This platform gives you the opportunity to cancel your services through prepaid cards. Next, we will tell you how to pay your fee this way:
- Enter the website of the financial institution to which the card is associated.
- Link your Netflix account to the card.
- Then make sure you put in all the correct and complete data.
- Then, cancel the fee corresponding to your subscription plan.
- Ready, enjoy the streaming service!
- Netflix every month offers its users prepaid gift cards to all its users, with an approximate amount between $ 300 and $ 500 Mexican farts.
In Mexico the payment of services in shopping centers, supermarkets, self-service and others, is abundant and safe. Therefore, we recommend that you perform the following steps:
- Locate the supermarket, shopping center or supermarket closest to your home.
- Ask for “User Service” and request to pay for your Netflix subscription.
- Then, in exchange, give information about your personal data and the number or code of this service.
- Issue the payment corresponding to your monthly fee.
- If you wish, you can request the invoice for the payment from the staff that is assisting you.
The platform exclusive For Apple users, you can cancel your Netflix membership according to the following:
- Enter your iTunes account.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Subsequently, click “Subscriptions” and then choose the payment and shipping methodology.
- Enter all the data requested by the system.
Payment can also be made by users who have an Android operating system. To do this, you must follow the following steps:
- Scan the code of the prepaid card associated with Netflix.
- Select the account you want to cancel.
- Check “Redeem” and enjoy your payment.
- Enter the Mercado de Pago website.
- Enter the data to access your account.
- Select “Payment and Digital Services.”
- Follow the system instructions.
- Through a text message you can recharge your Netflix account and have the service. This point is developed in the next sections.
- You must enter your Paypal account.
- Authorize access and payment for electronic services.
- If you want to make this payment, you can click on the Netflix payment options and mark the Paypal icon.
- First affiliate the Netflix service with your credit card from the bank of your choice.
- Next, click on the payment option and select “Credit Card”.
- Enter the card number.
- Finally, wait for the payment confirmation.
- Ready, enjoy your service!
What is the Cost of the Plans?
Currently, Netflix has several subscription packages that will depend on the payment capacity and preference of the applicant. If you still do not have a Netflix subscription, we invite you to learn about the different packages and their membership.
- Basic: It has an approximate cost of $ 139 Mexican pesos.
- Standard: Power an approximate cost of $ 196 Mexican pesos.
- Premium: The latest and most complete Netflix plan, has an approximate cost of $ 266 Mexican pesos.
Now, as a new subscriber, you may wonder what the difference is between the (3) plans offered by this streaming platform, simple. Netflix varies its packages depending on the number of screens you want to see the series and movies of your choice.
In other words, you can enjoy the service using more than two screens simultaneously, on the mobile devices you want. Next, we will tell you how many screens each plan has:
- Basic: It has a single screen.
- Standard: It has (2) screens to be used simultaneously in two different devices.
- Premium: It comes with all the screens available on this platform, that is, (4) screens on the mobile devices you want.
Attention! We want to remind you that regardless of the plan you choose, you will be able to enjoy unlimitedly all the series and movies available in the Netflix catalog.
What is Netflix?
Netflix is an American company that is responsible for transmitting or distributing videos on demand (VOD), in which its users can enjoy various movies and series available in its catalog.
After several years in the film and entertainment market, it represents approximately 36% of Internet traffic in the United States. Similarly, the streaming service has spread not only in the counties of the United States, but also in several countries in Europe and Latin America.
Likewise, this service works through monthly payment, depending on the plans you choose. As well as, it is essential that you remember that it is a system that works only with an Internet connection and that it only has the series or movies available in its catalog.
Also, this streaming system is capable of managing and recommending movies and / or series depending on your search history. In the same way, if you want to know what are the categories offered by this system, read this list below:
- Documentary film.
- Click here if you want to know everything.
Netflix is a relatively inexpensive platform, compared to other video streaming platforms. Keep reading here the advantages and benefits it offers you!
- Attractive catalog in Spain, Latin America and We are United.
- Spanish dubbing
- Device compatibility.
- Flat rate.
What are the payment methods?
As mentioned above, the Netflix service is canceled once a month, according to the user’s subscription date. Similarly, there are different ways to pay for the membership of this service:
- Credit and debit cards.
- American Express.
Also, there is another type of card such as virtual and prepaid ones. In both options you must have your Netflix account linked. Don’t forget to cancel your monthly plan!
Can Netflix be paid in an Oxxo?
Yes, Oxxo stores are available to cancel the monthly Netflix charge. For this reason, we recommend you find the closest establishment to your home or do it quickly with a text message.
Top-up limit for Oxxo users
- $ 150 Mexican pesos.
- $ 300 Mexican pesos.
- $ 500 Mexican pesos.
Steps to Pay Netflix in Oxxo
- Locate the Oxxo establishment closest to your home.
- Ask for “Customer Service.”
- Then, provide all your data to the support staff.
- Make your Netflix account or code known.
- Cancel with the payment method you want or more comfortable for you.
- Finally, enjoy membership and Netflix movies or series.
After you cancel your membership, the service staff must give you an invoice that will allow you to redeem it on the streaming platform. For more information, we invite you to visit the Oxxo store closest to your home. Find out everything you need!
Oxxo has a website fully capable of making electronic payments, printing invoices and other types of services. Currently, Netflix is among the services that you can cancel online. So, if you want to know how to cancel through their website, don’t wait any longer and read all the steps:
- Get a good internet connection and use a trusted browser: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to the official page of Oxxo México.
- Click on “Services” and follow the system instructions.
How are the payments via third parties?
Finally, Third Party Payment is that method in which the user hires a company to cancel the monthly fee through it. Likewise, this type of payment is identified by the surcharge that companies reflect for canceling this type of services automatically. In Mexico there are various agencies that exercise this payment, to prevent the users in question from falling behind with payments.
Also, some private banks tend to function as third-party payments, particularly those that have few clients in their payroll of users. In this case, we invite you to contact your personal bank to obtain information about this payment, especially to opt for the option of How to pay for Netflix.
Live the experience with Netflix, enjoy it by canceling your fee!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar