How to pay Sat Tax, it is usually a recurring unknown in different users. For this reason, it is important to have knowledge about certain aspects regarding this type of tax in particular.
That is why, in this article we are dedicated to developing: how to pay Sat Tax, the forms of payment thereof, what is the tax rate, the advantages of paying it, when it is paid and we conclude with its definition.
Welcome! In the following article you will know How to pay Tax Sat.
How to pay Sat Tax?
In pre-Hispanic times, taxes were known as tributes, and they consisted of the contributions paid by the working classes or Macehuals to the rulers of the time.
However, after the conquest, the alcabala was created, which was a real income that was requested on the value of anything. In short, it was a direct charge on all products and activities carried out by citizens.
But then the Value Added Tax was created in Mexico in 1979, which came into effect on January 1, 1980, with a rate of 10% of the value of some products and services that were added to it. Subsequently, this value increased to 15%, finally remaining at 16% (current value).
Now, this type of tax can be paid in two ways. Which are: in person, and by going in person to any of the pertinent and authorized offices. Attentive to the following information:
- First, the button must be clicked: Start.
- Then, a capture is made of the RFC and password.
- Subsequently, the user must select the Tax Credits section.
- Then you must choose the option: Payment format (total).
- Generates the capture line of the debts that you want to pay.
- And, finally, you must enter the banking portal or go to the window of the respective banking institution to carry out the corresponding payment.
- First, the required documents must be available and presented to the authority that will guide the client during the process.
- Likewise, the capture line will be generated in the internet room with the support of the module staff.
- Then, you must request the capture line at the corresponding window.
- Now, you will receive the form with the capture line printed.
- Finally, you must enter the banking portal or go to the window of the respective banking institution to carry out the corresponding payment.
Requirements for the Procedure
- First, you must have a valid password.
- In addition, you must have official identification. And in the case of legal representation, you must present a certified copy and a copy of the document that accredits said representation.
- Also, an original and a copy of the proof of payment of the last installment or credit number is included.
- Finally, original and copy of the form for payment with unpaid capture line.
The payment of taxes must be made through digital tax receipts that are attached and declared in the Tax Administration Secretariat -SAT-. This, based on what is established in the LISR.
Legal entities must make the payment through the internet. Through an electronic transfer of funds from your Bank’s portal. Likewise, they must enter the data of the Capture Line and the total amount to be paid.
On the other hand, natural persons must present the payment through the internet. Through an electronic transfer of funds from your Bank’s portal. Likewise, they must enter the data of the Capture Line and the total amount to pay, in the following situations:
- When carrying out business activities and where an income of more than $ 2,421,720 was obtained.
- When they do not carry out these activities and income is higher than $ 415,150.
- Capture Line for Tax Payment.
- Payment in electronic format.
- Payment of customs taxes, state and municipal taxes.
How to pay Sat Tax: What is the Tax Rate
Well, it is convenient to highlight an important aspect on this particular topic. And it is that, the tax rate must be paid according to the type and current legislation. An example of this can be the following:
- If it is VAT, 16% must be paid.
- But, if it is tenure, 3% of the commercial value of the car must be canceled.
On the other hand, we must mention the monthly and annual forms of payment. Since, as there are other types of taxes in Mexico, you must know which are those that must be paid monthly (such as ISR), and which must be paid through an annual declaration.
Now, the ISR must be paid by individuals and legal entities. In addition to this, so that both can make the payment, the calculation must be made based on what is perceived and the tax regime.
The latter is also known as the tax system, which comprises a series of rules and institutions that organize the tax situation of either an individual or a legal entity. It also lists the rights and obligations that derive from the development of an economic activity.
Advantages of paying SAT taxes
In another vein, below we will show a list with some of the advantages and benefits that every user can count on when paying sat taxes. Attentive to the following information:
- First, have public services.
- Be in order with the Treasury.
- Also, the country is helped more.
- It also generates more employment.
- Another benefit is in terms of improving services.
- On the other hand, it supports the business.
- It also deducts tax.
- Improve your credit history.
- More schools are created.
- They do not charge surcharges.
- Allows access to documentation.
- Prevents the existence of clandestine sellers.
- It has security services.
- Improve credits.
- Among others.
When is it paid?
Well, SAT taxes must be paid when an individual obtains monetary income in the national territory. However, below we offer a list of the concepts that must make this payment:
- When you have a salary.
- Board member compensation.
- In cases of real estate and furniture leasing.
- Timeshare tourist service contracts.
- Alienation of shares.
- Financial leasing.
- Technical assistance and advertising.
- Artistic activities, sports or shows.
- Distributable remnant of non-profit legal entities.
- Remittances and profits distributed by legal entities.
- Sale of real estate.
- Construction of works.
- Installation, maintenance or assembly of real estate.
- Inspection or supervision.
- Another type of income.
What are SAT Taxes?
SAT Taxes are contributions that everyone must pay to the government or entity that represents them on a mandatory basis. In short, this means that it is an important monthly or annual income, and that it has various functions for the economic improvement of the country.
Now, it is convenient to highlight one aspect in particular about the payment of this tax. And it is that, any person registered with the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit in Mexico, to abide by all the obligations and rights established in the Fiscal Code of the Federation.
Added to this, and in accordance with the Tax Administration Secretariat -SAT-, which is an entity in charge of collecting the country’s taxes, there are two types of taxpayers to carry out the payment of these taxes, and those are:
It is the set of one or more people with a specific objective, such as creating an association or a company. In addition, they are honored by a company name, that is, the name under which a company is to be legally established.
On the other hand, for the Tax Administration Secretariat -SAT-, natural persons are those who are in charge of carrying out activities that provide income from it. An example of this is employees, merchants, or those who provide professional services.
SAT Vision, Mission and Values
- The vision that the Tax Administration Secretariat -SAT- manages, is to be known as a modern institution that is in charge of promoting voluntary compliance by all taxpayers through simple processes.
- Now, their mission is to collect both tax and customs resources that the Law establishes, providing the taxpayer with the necessary tools that can facilitate voluntary compliance.
- Service attitude: The entire team that is part of the SAT, strives to give the best of themselves in relation to the care provided to users.
- I respect: The entire SAT team, both officials and employees, recognize the value of people’s rights to be treated with kindness and courtesy.
- Responsibility: All assignments directed to SAT officials and employees are carried out in an effective and timely manner with discipline.
- Transparency: the behavior of SAT officials and employees comply with the moral and social standards of conduct governed by ethics.
- Productivity: The actions of the staff of the Superintendency of Tax Administration -SAT- are intended to make the best use of resources. And thus, take care of the proper use of all inputs or work instruments.
- Commitment: All the team that is part of the SAT, fulfills and assumes the respective responsibilities and obligations.
To end our writing, we invite you to help us share the information.
See you soon!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar