In this article you will know everything related to How to pay Telmex through all its payment methods, both for Internet as in shape face-to-face. Additionally, here you will know most of the authorized establishments to cancel your invoice.
As a Telmex user, it is essential that you know all the steps to cancel your monthly fee for this telecommunications center, to avoid delinquencies and delays in your bill. So, we suggest you read our article in detail and write down everything you consider pertinent.
Follow us, here you will get all the information you want!
How to pay Telmex?
In the first place, it is essential that you know that Telmex is one of the most important companies and distributors of telecommunications services in the country. In the same way, like any service, it must be canceled monthly or by special fees, everything will depend on your contract with Telmex.
For this reason, in this article we will take care of telling you how to pay Telmex in a simple and fast way. Next, read carefully all the ways they have to cancel your invoice:
One of the great innovations that this telecommunications company has, is its Web page “My Telmex”. So, follow these steps to make your payment successfully:
- Get a stable internet connection and use trusted browsers such as: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- Locate the official Telmex page.
- Click “My Telmex”.
- Select the option “How to pay Telmex” or “Receipt option”.
- Check the balance of your invoice.
- If everything is in order, proceed to check the option “Pay receipt”.
- Enter your credit or debit card details.
- Corroborate all the information.
- Read and accept all the terms and conditions.
- Verify that “Payment successful” is displayed on your computer monitor.
Now, if you are part of the Telmex community but have not yet registered in Telmex online, you must perform the following steps:
- Fill in the My Telmex form available on its website.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter your email and click the link.
- You put your data in your new My Telmex account.
Technologies advance and Telmex is not far behind; For this reason, it has created a new mobile application to check your balance and cancel it through a smartphone. Sight How to Pay Telmex in a Mobile App!
- Search Google Play (Andorid) or Apple Atore (iOS) for the Telmex mobile application.
- Download the application to your mobile phone.
- Access it and click on “How to pay Telmex” or “Payment of receipt”.
- Check the balance in debt.
- Select “Pay receipt.”
- Write your credit or debit card numbers.
- Check your information.
- Accept the system conditions.
- Wait for the system to show you the “Operation successful” message.
It is one of the opportunities you have to know How to Pay Telmex by means of an active voice, on the part of the personnel of this company. Likewise, this intelligent voice will allow you to carry out the entire payment process and other things you may need.
- Call 800 123 2222 by phone.
- Expect to be served by “Telephone Customer Service.”
- Check option 4.
- Check that your salty is correct.
- Press option 3 on your cell phone to choose “How to Pay Telmex”.
- Mark your security PIN and your credit or debit card details.
- Wait for the smart operator to tell you the next steps.
Attention! If you still do not have a security PIN, you can choose to get it this way by checking option 1.
Telmex is a company that cares about its users; therefore, it offers several ways to pay the Telmex bill in (3) different ways:
- Center of attention
- Locate the offices closest to your home.
- Request “Customer Service”.
- Check your balance with the operator in charge and ask them how to pay Telmex.
- Follow the steps indicated by the operator.
- Locate the ATM closest to your place of residence.
- Check the corresponding options to cancel the Telmex balance.
- Supermarket Bank.
Ways to pay the Telmex bill
As mentioned above, there are different ways to cancel or pay the Telmex bill. In this case, we will mention each one of them again, so that you can choose the most appropriate to your conditions.. Follow us here!
- Mobile App.
- Via telephone.
- Customer Service Centers.
- Authorized establishments.
Now, we recommend that due to the Covid-19 situation you avoid all physical contact with other citizens, to protect your health. Therefore, we suggest that you choose the options that avoid large crowds of people, such as:
- Mobile App.
- Via telephone.
In the same way, it is important that you remember all the steps you must do to cancel through these channels, so we recommend that you read our first section again. Now, if you have already canceled electronically and want to have your proof of payment, then read this part of our section.
Get your receipt from Telmex
- Check that the step has been carried out successfully.
- Click on the “Download” receipt option.
- Create and save in an easily accessible folder.
- Go to the folder where you saved this document.
- Right click on the “Print” option.
- Select all the details of your print: Number of pages, size and print destination.
- Check the printed paper for ink stains.
Sites to pay Telmex
Telmex offers several offices in various provinces of Mexico, approximately more than 300 establishments available to its users. So, in this section we will tell you the most important ones:
- Historical Center.
- Iztapalapa hermitage.
- LindaVista Ticoman.
- Loreto Mexico DF.
Likewise, there are other types of authorized establishments where you can cancel quickly and instantly:
- Aurrerá Winery.
- Aurrerá Mexican Commercial Warehouse.
- Freedom Box.
- Popular Box.
- Datalogic Payment Service.
- Other establishments
- Department stores.
- American Express.
- Affirme Bank.
- Azteca Bank.
Attention! All establishments and customer service offices are available from 8:00 am – 18:00 pm.
What is Telmex?
It is a company dedicated to distributing the telephone line, created in the nineties by a private company. Similarly, each year has improved its telecommunications services offering a series of quick and easy access packages.
In the last year, Telmex released its Netflix package in SD, HD or UHD for the first time. Check out all their packages here!
For more information, we recommend you click here.
Telmex Rate 389
On the other hand, Telmex offers several packages, but the most requested by its users is Rate 389. This package includes the following services:
- Internet Infinitum.
- Telmex phone.
- Clear Service.
On the other hand, Rate 379 offers another series of benefits that are unique to the telecommunications company, such as:
- 20 megabytes d Fiber optic.
- Unlimited phone line.
- Clear video for a year.
- 100GB of Claro Drive.
- McAfee Antivirus.
- Likewise, you can buy another phone line for only $ 99 Mexican pesos.
Now there are some advantage and disadvantages to have this telecommunications package:
- Low cost to request this service.
- It has all the services of Claro.
- You will get coverage throughout the territory of Mexico.
- It is not recommended for large families.
- Internet speed is not that high.
- You do not have as much credit to make purchases at the Telmex Store.
- Enter the Telmex website.
- Select Rate 389 in packages.
- Enter your zip code.
- Follow the system instructions.
Benefits of paying the Telmex bill
Being part of the Telmex community will guarantee you a series of advantages and Benefits if you cancel your payment receipt on time. Do you want to know everything it offers you? Read here in detail everything you need!
- Free consultation.
- Instant payment and free download of the Telmex receipt.
- Cancel on other lines.
- Plans for instant and updated payment.
- Speed increase in the telecommunications service.
- Activate new services.
- Enjoy other services for your constant payment.
- Modem customization.
- Browse with Mobile Wifi.
- Establishments available on weekdays.
- ATMs available 24 hours a day.
Aspects of the Invoice
Last but not least, it is crucial that you know all the sections that your Telmex payment receipt contains. The latter will allow you to more closely corroborate your data and avoid complications in the future. Read everything here!
- Total to pay.
- Invoice number.
- Previous balance.
- Surcharge charges.
- Telecommunications services.
- Telmex store.
Don’t forget how to pay Telmex, get your telecommunications service!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar