How to pay the Passport, it is usually a recurring unknown in different users. For this reason, it is important to have knowledge about certain aspects regarding this type of document in particular.
That is why, in this article we are dedicated to developing: how to pay for the passport, how to do the procedure in person and online, if there is any discount for it, what is its cost and we culminate in the advantages of having a Mexican passport.
Welcome! In the following article you will know How to pay the Passport.
How to pay for the Passport?
To begin with, we must mention that this type of procedure in particular is attended by a prior appointment, which is managed through the MEXITEL system. It is important to bear in mind that said appointment must be in the name of the person who requires the passport, even if they are a minor.
In addition to this, the applicant must have on hand and present a number of documents that are requested both in original and in copy, including the copy of the passport, in case of renewing it.
Now, throughout the national territory, there are two options or alternatives on how to pay for the passport, established by the Ministry of Foreign Relations. The first corresponds to the system of pay on line, and the second to face-to-face payment at a bank.
Requirements for the procedure
- First, you need a certified copy of any of the following documents: birth certificate, a letter of naturalization, a certificate of Mexican nationality or declaration.
- Also a government-issued photo ID, here you have the option to present: INE, ID, professional title, INAPAM or military card.
- Included as a requirement, a proof of payment of passport fees.
- And finally, we must mention that already a photograph must not be submitted, now the SRE staff is in charge of taking the photograph on the day of the appointment.
How to pay the Passport in Person
- First, the passport payment form must be obtained free of charge at the bank window in the following spaces:
- SRE delegations.
- State or Municipal Liaison Offices with the SRE.
- Tax Administration Service Offices -SAT-.
- Through the website of the SRE, Procedures and Services, Passports, Format for the payment of passports at a bank window.
- Then the applicant must complete the form of the form for the payment of passports, for each request of the same.
- Subsequently, you must carry out the payment of rights at the window of the Banking Institution Authorized by the Tax Administration Service -SAT- of your choice.
- There, you will be given a bank receipt with digital stamp.
- It must be presented in original before the Delegation or Liaison Office, where the procedure will be carried out.
- It is important that the applicant keep a copy of the receipt.
Now, it is convenient to emphasize one aspect in particular. And it is that, in the payment help sheet, the key, dependency, reference key and dependency chain will be reflected. Therefore, when completing the help sheet, the Federal Taxpayer Registry number -RFC-, the Unique Population Registry Code and the full names and surnames must be added.
Then, in the chain of dependency, the applicant must include in the last two boxes, the validity 01 in case the request is for one year, 03 if it is for three years, 06 if it is for six years and 10 if it is for ten years.
How to pay the Passport online
- In the first place, it is essential to highlight that, the payment of passport rights in this way, is only carried out in Banking Institutions Authorized by the Tax Administration Service -SAT-.
- In addition, to be able to execute the payment in any of these banking institutions, you must be an account holder of the same and, in turn, have electronic banking services.
- Now, as the capture screen shows to carry out the payment through the bank’s page, it will be found in: Payment of Federal Taxes.
- It is identified as: Payment of Product and Use Rights -DPAS-.
- On the other hand, it is important that you have the reference key, which in many cases is: 024000140.
- Also, you should point out the chain of dependency based on the required validity.
|Chain of Dependency||Passport Validity|
|01030020000001||Valid for 1 year.|
|01030020000003||Valid for 3 years.|
|01030020000006||Validity of 6 years.|
|01030020000010||Validity of 10 years.|
- However, all natural persons who decide to choose to make the payment through the Internet, must carry out a banking operation for each procedure. Getting a bank receipt with digital stamp.
- Likewise, it must be clarified that, payment of passport fees is not accepted on behalf of legal persons.
- At the same time, group payments are not accepted, since this procedure is individual.
- For payments made through authorized Banking Institutions, the account holder has the option of paying in favor of a third party not registered as an account holder, who will be the holder of the passport.
- Therefore, the receipt issued by the Banking Institution must specify the name and surname of the beneficiary of the passport process.
- Finally, we must mention an important point, and that is, the service for the payment of passport via Internet, is the responsibility of the bank that offers it, but not of the Ministry of Foreign Relations.
Where is the Passport paid?
Today, the passport payment It can only be valid through the bank window. For this reason, we offer a list of all the banks to which interested parties and future applicants can go to start the process:
- First, Banorte.
- BBVA Bancomer.
- Also, HSBC.
- TESORERY of the Federation.
- Multiva Bank.
- Mifel banking.
- MUFG Bank.
- Interactions Bank.
- Bank of America.
- Finally, Bansi.
Is there any disccount?
Well, there is a 50% discount application in the payment of Mexican passports. To all those people who are over 60 years old this type of discount is applied. Although, it does include other disabled people and farm workers associated with Canada. Attentive!
- People over 60 years. They must present a copy certified by the Official of the Civil Registry of the birth certificate (this, if the procedure is carried out for the first time).
- But, in the case of passport renewal, it is enough to present it.
- People with disabilities. They must prove their disability with a certificate or, failing that, a certificate issued by a public health or social security institution.
- In it, the disability must be described.
- Temporary agricultural workers in Canada. These must present the requirements demanded by the passport regulations. In addition, the original proof of registration for the Memorandum of Understanding program with the Government of Canada is included.
- In turn, this document must be issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
What is the cost?
In another order of ideas, every Mexican citizen who wishes to undertake a trip abroad, must process the ordinary passport in the delegations or liaison offices of the Secretary of Foreign Relations. It is important to keep in mind that this document is essential to be able to leave the country.
However, Currently, the respective authorities announced the new increase in the cost of this procedure for the current year 2020. Therefore, we invite you to pay attention to the list below:
- Amount of Passport fees for the issuance of the same valid for 3 years: $ 1,300 pesos.
- Passport fee amount for the issuance of the same valid for 6 years: 1,790 $ pesos.
- Passport valid for 10 years: 2,750 $ pesos.
Advantages of owning the Mexican Passport
Well, having a Mexican passport is very beneficial. Having it opens doors for all citizens to visit a large number and variety of countries. This, in response to the good relationship that Mexico has historically had with different nations.
- First, it allows entry to more than 133 nations without the need to apply for a visa.
- Second, it is valid for 10 years.
- Also, this passport is considered the 28th most powerful in the world.
- Finally, the higher the number of countries to visit, the higher the passport rating.
- Next, we will show a list of some countries to which all citizens with a Mexican passport can travel.
- Old and bearded.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- South Korea.
- Costa Rica.
Now, in order to end this article, we must also mention that there are a number of countries that do not allow entry without a visa. Which are included in 47 countries, some of these being:
- Saint Thomas and Prince.
To end our writing, we invite you to help us share the information.
See you soon!
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar