Uber is an application that you can download on any smartphone. Through it, a Driver Partner, who is close to you, accepts your travel request and takes you where you want to go, easily, comfortably and safely. The operation is very simple: once you have the application on your phone, you just have to enter the address you want to go to in the application, confirm your request and wait for a Driver Partner to take you from point A to point B.
The Uber platform arrived in Mexico in 2013 as a different, safe and reliable mobility option. Likewise, the Mexican public was quick to adopt this application, which has simplified their travels. Therefore, in this article we will let you know everything about Uber, How to pay Uber with Cash and much moreDon’t forget to share the information if necessary!
How to pay Uber in Cash?
Since Uber arrived in Mexico, it has been able to expand to more Mexican cities and today it is available in 41 cities of the national territory. However, it is important to note that a payment method used by Mexicans is the cash, therefore, at this moment you must be wondering:How to pay Uber with Cash? Here we will briefly explain how to do it!
- You must have the Uber app downloaded on your cell phone.
- Then, you will need to verify your identity, as it is a mandatory requirement to be able to use the application.
- Once you have verified, you will have to select the “cash” option
- Then you can request the Uber service.
- Finally, the Driver Partner will confirm the total amount and that will be the amount to be paid.
Using cash as a payment method is very simple, like payments made by card, when making the payment with cash, you will receive an invoice to your email. In this way you can avoid any kind of inconvenience in the future.
It is very important to emphasize that identity verification must be carried out by Facebook. Uber will not have access to your private information or your personal data, nor will it be able to post on your profile. The verification of each User helps us to build a community in which trust is one of the main pillars.
In case you do not have enough cash, you can change the payment method directly in the application, do not forget that this must be done before accepting the trip. Before confirming the trip, you must verify the rate and ensure that you have the corresponding cash to cover it.
Other ways to pay for Uber
In the event that at the moment you do not have to cover the amount of the Uber in cash, there is another way to make the payment. You should only have a credit card, so that at the time of requesting this service, they can debit the amount corresponding to the trip. To use this payment method, you just have to follow the following steps.
- You need to open the menu in the Uber app.
- Select the Payment option.
- Then, you must click on “Add payment method”.
- You will choose the option of “Credit card.”
- You must have your credit card on hand to scan it with your cell phone camera or, in this case, you can insert all the data that is requested.
Paying with a credit card is also a very simple method. Once you’ve added your card to the Uber app, you can start using it and know the estimate for each fare. Likewise, the Driver Partner will pick you up and then drop you off at your destination.
But, there are some things to keep in mind when paying with your credit card, for example:
- Once you have requested the trip, a pre-authorization of the quota must be made. In this way, it is possible that the bank will send you a notification, since it is a verification measure.
- With the use of the credit card, you don’t have to worry if you don’t have enough money at the time of the trip.
- You must verify that all your credit card details are correct. Besides, this information will be totally confidential.
- And lastly, you don’t have to worry about whether you have the exact amount of the trip.
How to pay Uber with Cash: is it better?
If you do not have a credit card or at the moment you consider that you can make the payment in cash, this payment method will also be very easy. The application can calculate the estimate of the trip. You will open the application, enter where you want to go and then you will know the amount you must pay. In order to use the Uber cash payment option, you must follow the following steps:
- You must enter the Uber application.
- Then go to the menu.
- Select the payment method and then click on “Add payment method”.
- Finally, you will choose the option “Payment in cash”.
It is important to note that if you want to make your payments in cash, Uber will need to verify your identity since it is a mandatory requirement to be able to use the app. As we already said, this verification must be done by Facebook. You should know that Uber will not have access to your private information or personal data, nor will it be able to publish on your profile.
The verification of each User will help build a community in which trust is one of the main pillars. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can register a digital payment method with which we can verify your identity.
To pay with cash, you must remember that the value that the Uber application is going to give you is an estimate. The actual value of your trip may be slightly higher or lower, depending on traffic. It may also vary if you ask the Driver Partner to take another route, or if you decide to change the final destination or add stops during the trip.
With the cash method you have the option of making the payment in the traditional way, and with the credit card, you only have to enter the data once in the application. As long as it is current, you don’t have to worry about getting what you have in your wallet. Only you will have the decision and you can choose the payment method that best suits you at the time.
How to change the Payment Method in Uber?
If you do not have enough cash, you can change the payment method. This should be done well in advance of confirming the trip. Uber will give you the option to see the estimate of the trip you want to make, so that you can verify if it is better to pay in cash or with a credit card. If you want to change the payment method, you just have to follow the following steps:
- You must enter the Uber application.
- Then, he will go to the menu and select the “Payment” option.
- Next, you will click on the “Add payment” option.
- You will add the payment method by manually entering the number of the card with which you want to pay. Here you must enter the expiration date, the CVV number and the billing zip code.
- He will click on “Save.”
- And finally, you will be able to select the new payment method when making the trip.
Every time you make a trip, the Uber application will be in charge of issuing an invoice. You will have this invoice if you pay in cash or if you pay with a credit card. Next, we will explain a little how you can obtain the invoice for all your trips, either manually or automatically.
- You must enter the application Uber.
- You are going to enter the email of the Uber account with which you made the trip you want to bill.
- If you made the payment with the credit card, you must enter the last 4 digits of the card with which you paid for the trip.
- If instead, I pay with cash or through Paypal, you are going to enter the last 4 digits of the cell phone number you are linked to the account with which you made the trip you want to invoice.
- You will enter your RFC.
- Then, he will select the option “I am not a Robot” and then select the option “Verify”.
- You will click on the trip you want to check in.
- You will confirm your data and once verified, you will click on “Confirm data and Generate CFDI”.
- Finally, you will be able to download your CFDI or PDF files. You will receive an email with the attachments.
What are you waiting for to make your trip in Uber paying in Cash?
You see that it is easy and very simple!
Thanks for reading us.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar