How to recover the Folio of Achievement Scholarships? Anyone interested in obtaining a scholarship in the State of Mexico should carefully read this article in which they will discover important information about what a scholarship is for studying, what their identity is focused on, what are its advantages and, finally, what needs are expected to be eligible for this aid.
What are you waiting for, keep reading so you don’t miss any details!
How to recover the Folio of Achievement Scholarships
- After entering, the stage will give a folio and a pre-registration structure. From there, the structure gives a username and a secret key to proceed with the interaction. Typically, the customer is an email address similar to the one the individual gave at the time of pre-registration.
- Both the username and the secret phrase are displayed on the screen after the pre-registration measure is completed. Furthermore, this data is sent outside of the individual’s email.
- When you have the username and the secret phrase, it only remains to enter the advanced phase. There you must affirm the general information, transfer the aforementioned records and download the responsive letter and the registration structure.
- To the end, the STPS will approve the information given by the client in the stage. In case everything goes well, you will receive a confirmation email. In case you forgot your username, secret word, or both. Don’t stress, it is possible to retrieve the record.
- Many clients do not remember the secret key naturally produced by the framework. To retrieve it, just go to the login and touch the option «Retrieve the secret word«. Round up a structure and that’s it, your secret key is reset.
- In case you do not remember your email (client), you should contact the staff of Young Building the Future directly.
What is an Achievement Scholarship
Scholarships for school achievement for state-supported schools is a program offered by the public authority of the State of Mexico, through the Ministry of Education, where all students from public establishments are invited to be interested in obtaining a monetary guide that allow them and their families to cover essential expenses.
The reason for this program is to reduce the dropout rate of students who have been authorized to enter the educational centers in fourth, fifth and sixth grade of the essential and auxiliary school.
Who is the Achievement Grant for?
This program is focused on students in precarious economic conditions in the State of Mexico who are enrolled in open educational establishments and who are in fourth, fifth and sixth grade of primary and secondary school.
This scholarship for school achievement is additionally provided for students of the official and federalized subsystems, and for individuals who are selected by the authority and the innovative secondary school, under the obligation of the General Directorate of Higher Secondary Education.
Requirements to apply for an Achievement Scholarship
These are the requirements that must be met by students who wish to apply for an aid scholarship to carry out studies in schools funded by the State.
- Download the first FUR structure from the website of the Ministry of Education. It must be rounded and endorsed by the person applying for the scholarship.
- Duplicate of the scholarship recipient’s birth certificate that mentions the scholarship.
- Proof of residence in the State of Mexico updated with a date no greater than a quarter of a year.
- Proof of enrollment for the current school year or semester.
- Receipt of payment from the mother or father, offered by the organization in which they work, It must be done on letterhead with RFC and unique stamp.
- In those cases in which the father or mother receives the payment, either with a money order or money, since they do not have a perpetual job, they can introduce a duplicate of the check issued.
- Another legitimate methodology is to introduce a proof of payment sent by the Secretary of the City Council or Municipal Delegate that has a place with the place of residence of the investor, or a sworn confirmation in which it is stated that they do not receive any payment or formal work subsidy. In the event that you do not have any of these options, you can download the Income Report Form (FRI) from the website of the Ministry of Education.
- Copy of the Unique Population Registry Code (CURP)
- Bachelor’s degree or past course in which the ability is demonstrated.
How to apply for the Achievement Scholarship
People interested in applying for this scholarship must first enter the website of the Ministry of Education and fill out the Single Registration Form (FUR) form. To do this they must access the page and click on the icon that says:
“Social Development Program: EDOMEX Scholarships for Education Support, Scholarships for Academic Achievement for Public Schools, in the Applicants section.“
Once the page opens, they must follow each of the prompts. The call is made from the month of July and the inscriptions are in the month of September.
How to retrieve the Folio of Achievement Scholarships: Documents
Those interested in obtaining this scholarship must complete the online filling out of the Unique Registration Format (FUR) through the page by clicking on the icon of the Social Development Program “EDOMÉX Scholarships Support for Education“
The following documents must be delivered in letter size:
- Unique Registration Format (FUR), in original with the applicant’s autograph signature.
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- Copy of the proof of address of the State of Mexico, current (proof of payment of electricity, water, property, telephone or proof of residence issued by the municipal authority), with an issue date of no more than three months.
- Copy of the Unique Population Registry Code (CURP).
- Copy of proof of enrollment for the school year or semester at the time of submitting the application.
- Proof of income of the father, mother or guardian issued by the source of work on letterhead with RFC and stamp of the same (original).
- O In case of receiving payment by check or in cash for non-permanent employment, a copy of the check may be presented; o Proof of income issued by the Secretary of the H. Town Hall or Delegate municipal that corresponds to the applicant’s domicile; and / or declaratory evidence stating that he does not receive any income or remuneration for any formal job.
- Report card or evaluation report of the grade or period immediately preceding where the grade is specified.
How to recover the Folio of Achievement Scholarships: Results
The results can be found on the same page where the FUR form is registered, that is, on the website of the secretary of education. It is enough to check the agreed dates, which are from December 6 to 19, and you will find on the first page a list with the names of the selected people.
- The address of the secretariat of education is: Here . You can click on this link and apply for the scholarship.
- To comment on the program, you can write to the electronic address: email@example.com
- There is a format to follow for the emails to be answered, that is, they must mention the full name and CURP of the student, the participant’s folio and the Work Center Code (CCT) plus the name of the school where the student is studying.
The established hours of operation are from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The telephone numbers are:
- (722) 2-13-90-63,
- (722) 2-14-55-88,
- (722) 2-14-66-81,
- (722) 2-83-13-26,
- (722) 2-13-88-94,
- (722) 2-14-36-10
- (722) 2-13-91-76
The procedure can be canceled if inconsistencies are discovered in the structure of the file or in the information given. The execution of more than one electronic record or management of the same interested party may also be grounds for cancellation.
How to recover the Folio of Achievement Scholarships: Benefits
The methodology introduced by the public authority of the province of Mexico through the public program of Scholarships for Academic Achievement, is to offer monetary aid to students with an elite and who go to the various tasks and in the distinctive instructive assessments educated by the state. or schools funded by the state government.
This monetary aid reaches a measure of $ 700.00 a similar will be constantly accessible and could be guaranteed by students through the organization of banks that are associated with the public goods of the bureaucratic state and regulated directly by the Ministry of Education.
The main objective of the public program of Scholarships for Academic Achievement for public educational foundations is to reduce the dropout rate of trained Mexican youth who live with potential dangers that impede the advancement of their research or the nature of their learning when immersed in an environment of weaknesses.
The aid of the government of the province of Mexico through the public program of Scholarships for Academic Achievement aims to add to reduce the monetary impediments of students who live in an environment of social weakness.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar