The PIN It is the secret number of your card that makes your money available, so the management is personal and non-transferable. And for security standards you should not share your keys or passwords. But it may be the case that you do not remember it or you lost it and now How to recover the PIN of my Banamex card.
we have good news, you have several options How to recover the PIN of my Banamex card, and you are in the right place to find out what they are, read on and get the knowledge.
How to recover the PIN of my Banamex card
The PIN is the same with which you do cash withdrawals at available ATMs. If you still don’t have it or you forgot about it, you can request it by various means, such as: at BancaNet, Citibanamex Móvil, Audiomático or at any Citibanamex Headquarters.
You can go to the window customer service at a nearby office, with your original valid official identification and debit card to which you are going to generate the PIN.
You already know a way How to recover the PIN of my Banamex card, After this process, attend a Citibanamex ATM to check the available balance of your card.
How do I request or change the PIN number of my cards through BancaNet
Among the options that Banamex offers you, for your convenience, you can change the PIN number through the BancanetHere are the steps to follow:
- Access BancaNet and locate the “Settings” category in the menu and choose “Cards”.
- Click on where it says «Create or change PIN». Confirm the operation with your NetKey.
- Select the card for which you need to originate or change your PIN and provide the 4 digits of the new one.
- Ratify it and verify that all your card details are there.
- A message will appear where they give you the confirmation of the PIN change.
- To finish, go to a nearby Citibanamex ATM to check the available balance of your card.
BancaNet is the electronic banking service that Banco Banamex offers you for your convenience, so that you can carry out all your possible queries, transfers, transactions and payments in a practical and safe way from any computer or mobile device. In turn you can pay your credit cards, taxes, credits and other services.
How does Banamex BancaNet work?
In order to enter BancaNet de Banamex you must have the digitization of your Electronic signatureand for this you must visit a branch with your Banamex card (it can be debit or credit) and your official identification in original and current, make the request for the activation of your digital banking.
Once registered, you can enter the system by indicating the client number (which you can view in your contract) and the temporary password, which you must modify for a new password that must be alphanumeric.
This is how, according to the operations you want to execute, some of them require validation from NetKey. There are two alternatives: BancaNet without NetKey and BancaNet with NetKey.
- BancaNet without NetKey: you can check your balances and transactions, pay for services with your Banamex credit card and manage your investments.
- BancaNet with NetKey: this service gives you access to all the operations that can be used in BancaNet. The value of this device is $50+VAT.
To request NetKey you must go to the branch office of your choice with your original IFE or INE credential, passport, military service card or your professional ID.
It is important that you keep in mind that to enter BancaNet it is not essential to have a NetKey, you only need your customer number and the aforementioned alphanumeric password. More details in this link.
How do I request or change the PIN number of my cards through Audiomático?
Another of the options that Banamex offers you, for your comfort, is to be able to modify the PIN number through the AudiomaticHere are the steps to follow:
- Dial the telephone number 55 1226 2639 at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Choose option 2 and provide your customer number, or the 16 digits of your credit or debit card and your Audiomático secret number.
- Select alternative 3 that indicates «Card Operations», and then the option called «Create or change PIN».
- You will receive an 8-digit code in your cell phone number that you registered at the Banamex headquarters. Press that code on your phone.
- Provide and confirm the four-digit PIN you want to use.
- To finish, go to a Citibanamex ATM to check the available balance of your card.
Is he Telephone service of Citibanamex in which you quickly and safely carry out your most common transactions such as balance inquiries, transfers to others, payments for services, investments, report your Citibanamex products for theft or loss, or also request a detailed explanation for unrecognized charges .
If you have certain questions about BancaNet, Banamex puts at your disposal the telephone number (0155) 1126-3990, where you can call from Monday to Sunday at any time of the day.
The use of this service can be done any citizenor physical person with business or moral activity who has an account or Citibanamex Card, and needs to carry out their operations through telephone banking.
How do I request or change the PIN number of my cards at the branch?
The third of the most common alternatives offered by Banamex, this power modify PIN number through one of their branch officesHere are the steps to follow:
- Go to the customer service window at a nearby location, with your original valid official identification and debit card to which you want to originate the respective PIN.
- To finish, go to a Citibanamex ATM to check the balance of your card.
Below we show you a list of the Banamex branches with the addresses as well as their respective numbers.
For easier search are organized by name and branch number, as well as structured by delegations in Mexico City: See in this link.
I can generate a PIN for my additional cards
Indeed, the holder may require the PIN of each of his additional cards through BancaNet. Or if you prefer, you can carry out the procedure at the headquarters, the additional cardholder must go with their card and their original valid official identification.
An additional card that works as a extension of yours, the one you designate as the owner shares your same line of credit and benefits with you.
It is the best way to protect your loved ones without having to be by their side, and keep track of what is designated with a credit limit for each of them. Added to this you can see all the movements made by your add-ons from the Citibanamex Móvil application or in BancaNet.
Benefits of additional cards
The most important thing when giving an additional card to your loved ones is that you are giving them the freedom to make your purchases of goods and services without you having to be present.
All additional cards have access to Exclusive Citibanamex Pre-Sales and purchases financed for months without interest and also add benefits in the rewards programs.
Do additional cards build credit history?
No, as it is an extension card of the same line of credit as the owner, this type of card does not generate credit history for customers who have additional cards.
Do the additional cards also have an Electronic Signature?
Yes, it is not relevant if the card you have is additional or if you are the cardholder, gradually all Citibanamex Cards will migrate to the electronic signature form. More information here.
How I can access Audiomático if I don’t have a Secret Number
If you are already a Citibanamex user and you have the Citibanamex Electronic Banking service:
- Set your secret number by calling Audiomatic at the telephone number 55 1226 2639.
- In option 4 of the initial menu and then option 1 that indicates «Registration or Reset of Secret Number».
- Or you can also Enter with the 16 numbers of your card + ATM PIN + Year of Birth.
If you don’t have the service Electronic banking attend one of their Citibanamex branches so you can hire the service.
What information do I need to use Audiomático?
In order to use this method only you require of:
- Your customer number, whether you find it in your opening contract, or in the account statement of your debit or credit card. or it can also serve you the 16 numbers of your Citibanamex Debit or Credit Card.
- The Secret Number of Audiomático that conforms to 8 digits.
If you still do not have your Secret Number, you can enter Audiomatic with the NIP of your Citibanamex Debit or Credit Card.
If you only supply the 16 digits of your credit card, the Audiomatic It will only give you information about the card with which you entered, if it has a balance.
To have availability to all the services of Audiomatic sign in with:
- Customer number, plus Secret Number.
- 16 digits of your card, plus Secret Number.
- 16 digits of your card, plus ATM PIN, plus Year of Birth.
If you liked this article about the How to recover the PIN of my Banamex card We recommend the following related articles:
Related articles that may interest you