This article will explain everything related to Certificate of Non-Criminal Background. The purpose of this document is that people are free from crimes. That is, they have an impeccable conduct.
Depending on the circumstance of each person, you will have to request this document. If you need this certificate, then every detail will be explained. Take note.
Requirements for the Certificate of Non-Criminal Background
It is important to highlight that to process the Certificate of Non-Criminal Background, the citizen must comply with the following:
- For natural persons, you must attach the original and copies of the Legal-administrative basis. That is, the unique key for Procedures and Services (CUTS).
- its Universal payment and receipt format.
- Have your updated id.
- Proof of online registration (appointment).
- Have child-size photos (It only applies if the process is going to be concluded in the Chalco, Tlalnepantla, Texcoco, Ecatepec, etc. modules.
- Profession that is directed to the General Director of the Institute of Expert Services, is referred by the authority or the person in charge of human resources. The name of the citizen and the legal basis must be specified, signed and stamped.
Steps to Follow to Obtain the Certificate of Non-Criminal Background
Citizens who need to process the Certificate of Non-Criminal Background, must comply with the following steps:
- First, the citizen must enter the web portal of the Government of the State of México, looking for the electronic window or you can go directly to the Electronic Single Window.
- If you do it as the first option, then you must locate the section “Citizen Folder”.
- A box will appear where you will have to put your Unique Code of Procedures and Services (CUTS) with your password. You will click on the button “log in”.
- Then, a new tab will appear where you must locate the “Advanced search for procedures or services”, then you have to put “criminal record” and click on search.
- In the search results, you must click Non-Criminal Record Certificate.
- When the new window appears, you must click on “Pre Management”.
- You will see a text that you must read and will give you the next.
- Provide the applicant’s data and choose the type of document to obtain.
- In the event that the citizen chose a non-criminal background report, the system will generate a link to print the document.
- If you chose the Certificate of Non-Criminal Background, the system will print your online registration voucher.
- The citizen must return to the electronic window. There you will find the section of “Follow-up of Procedures and Services” and will click “Government process”.
- Next, you will have to click on the page to which you are going to follow up, your page will appear, then it will give “details”.
- When you open the details, you have to select the closest module of your residence or work To go to complete the process, then he will give the “send” button.
- You will have to put the date and time you want, so you can attend the certificate issuance module and it will send you.
- The system will generate you to print your Online Registration (appointment) and you must print the universal payment format.
- Finally, the citizen must go to their appointment that they register in the system, with the documentation to complete the process and obtain their Certificate of Non-Criminal Background.
What is the Non-Criminal Background Certificate for?
The Certificate of Non-Criminal Background, serves to corroborate that a person it is crime free. Obviously if the citizen does not have a record of misconduct, this will determine that he is a person with faultless conduct.
It may happen that when starting a new job, the person in charge may ask you for the Certificate of Non-Criminal Background, to record how the person’s history is. As well, you can request it if the person is going to emigrate to a certain country.
In México there are cases in which the process of Certificate of Non-Criminal Background you must do it. This document will be issued as long as the procedure is personal in the following cases:
- They will ask for it when the citizen goes to perform a new job, position, or public job, to show that you have not committed any crime or crime.
- It also serves to demonstrate compliance with the Obligations to enter or stay in public security entities.
- The Certificate of Non-Criminal Background, is requested to enter the private security service agencies, regarding the jobs in which the law determined it.
- It is requested for the authorities administrative or jurisdictional, such as public entities that protect Human Rights.
- Finally, in the cases provided by law.
The approximate cost can be worth 139 Mexican pesos. Citizens should take into account that the price may vary, therefore it is recommended to enter the page of the Single Electronic Window that there provides the information.
Who Issues It?
The Certificate of Non-Criminal Records are issued by the Secretariat of Security and Citizen Protection or by the Attorney General’s Office of México.
What is the Certificate of Non-Criminal Background?
Offices to carry out the Procedure
- Citizens can go to Morelos Oriente, on the corner with Jaime Nunó Nº. Ext. 1300 (Expert Services building) Nº. Int, Col. San Sebastián, CP 50090, Toluca, México. The opening hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can also contact the following numbers: (722) 226 16 80, (722) 226 16 00 and (722) 226 17 00.
- In the Expedition Office (Ecatepec), you can address the address at Calle Palma Nº. Ext, without number, Col. La Mora, Ecatepec de Morelos Municipality, México. The hours of operation are from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. The number you can contact them is the following: 55 5787 7309.
- The office of Expedition in (Tejupilco) You can attend the address at Prolongación Juárez. Ext. Sin Number, Col. México 68, Municipality of Tejupilco, México. The hours of operation are from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The contact telephone number is the following: 724 267 0327.
- If you want to attend the Expedition Office in TexcocoYou must go to the address on the Tannery Highway next to the Housing Unit. Ext. Without number, Col. Barrio la Conchita, Texcoco Municipality, México. They are open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The number which the citizen can communicate is at 595 952 3386.
- In the office of Expedition in Tlalnepantla You should go to avenida del trabajo Nº. Ext. Without number, Col. San Pedro Barrientos, in the Municipality of Tlalnepantla de Baz, México. The opening hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The number which can be reached is 55 5311-5807.
It is important to note that the duration of the procedure is 15 minutes. That is, time to complete the procedure before the agency from beginning to end.
The maximum response time is at least 30 minutes. The time it takes the agency to provide a solution to the process.
The validity of the procedure is permanent. That is, the time that the procedure will be operating.
And the estimated time to complete the online procedure is at least 10 minutes.
Question 1: How can the citizen recover the payment of the Certificate of Non-Criminal Background, if he did not do it?
Question 2: What are the requirements to manage the Certificate of Non-Criminal Background for migration or naturalization?
If you need to process this type of extraordinary documents, the requirements will depend on the situation of each person. It is recommended that citizens contact the number 01 (722) 213-2497. The Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
To conclude, citizens must bear in mind that this document proves that it is free from illegal behavior that damages the heritage. If you need it, the process is quick and easy.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar