This article will explain the Requirements for Change of Ownership. The process to make the change will be explained below. Take note!
In Mexico it is very common and common to buy and sell a vehicle, that is why citizens need to carry out this procedure, so that there is no type of inconvenience.
If you want to sell a vehicle you will have to take into account the requirements for change of ownership which will be explained in the next part.
What Documents Are Needed to Make a Change of Ownership?
The documents to obtain are the following:
- The citizen must have his universal payment format.
- Request for vehicle processing.
- The citizen must attach the circulation card to the new owner.
- Vehicle processing document.
Requirements for Change of Ownership
It is important that the citizen comply with the requirements for change of ownership and are next:
Requirements for the Change of Ownership: Physical persons
- The citizen must contain their information current and owner’s CURP.
- To have IFE or INE, ID, passport, license, address card.
- In the event that the process is not carried out by the interested party, they must present a copy of a valid identification, as well as the document where it demonstrates the legal representation in the outstanding norms of the Financial Code.
- Receipt and legal document proving ownership of the vehicle.
- Valid residence document of the owner.
- Proof of payment
Requirements for the Change of Ownership: Collective legal persons
- Copy and original of receipt and legal document that proves ownership of the car.
- The alternatives of legal documents such as: sales contract, vehicle receipt, letter, endorsement, etc.
- To change the engine, the legal entity must attach the invoice.
- Updated address receipt of the property. That is to say, in this falls the voucher which can be electricity, water, gas, bank statement, etc.
- Payment receipt of contributions of the process.
- Attach a power of attorney for acts of administration, domain to carry out the vehicle control procedure.
Requirements for the Change of Ownership: Public institutions
- Receipt and legal document proving the vehicle ownership.
- Attach the updated address receipt.
- Proof of payment.
- Authorization document in force and with particles described in the regulations.
What is it for?
This requirement is essential because there must be an agreement between the buyer and the seller, so that there are no inconveniences. That is why the one who has to carry out the procedure has to be carried out by the current owner, not the one who sold it.
Costs of the Procedure for the Change of Ownership
It is important to note that to perform this procedure, there will be a discount of one fifty% when they are vehicles enabled for citizens with disabilities and electric vehicles. This is the case of Edomex.
In the event that the vehicle has an irregularity, you can notify the required documentation.
It is worth noting that the cost of this procedure will depend on the state where you are. For example, in Edomex it has a cost of $ 453(for both motorcycles and vehicles), in Mexico City it has a value $ 329.50 for vehicles and $ 216,000 for motorcycles. If it is the case of the city of Puebla for vehicles it has a cost of $ 530.00 and for motorcycles $ 530.00; in Baja California Sur, for vehicles and motorcycles it has a value of $ 257.00.
Where can the Change of Ownership be carried out?
It is important to note that the change of ownership takes place in the office of vehicle control of the State in which the vehicle is registered.
In the case of EDOMEX You can make the owner change in the following places:
- In the agency or agency. In other words, the citizen can be transferred to the Ministry of Finance.
- In the responsible administrative unit. That is, to attend the General Directorate of Collection (in this office they do not carry out the procedure).
- Address located Ignacio Pérez no. Ext. 411, Col. San Sebastián, CP Toluca, Mexico.
Offices: First mentioned
- The citizen can attend the Tax Services Center Atizapan of Zaragoza.
- The person can attend the office Atlacomulco.
- The citizen can visit the Tax Services Center Coacalco.
- Visit the office that is located Cuautitlan.
- The citizen can attend the office of Cuautitlán Izcalli.
- The person can go to the tax office in Ecatepec.
- The citizen can attend the office of Interlomas.
- Visit the office that is located in the Chalco.
- The person can go to the office of Ixtapan of the Salt.
- The citizen can attend the office of Ixtlahuaca.
- The citizen can be transferred to the Tax Services Center in Jilotepec.
- In addition, the citizen can transfer to the service in Lerma.
Offices: Second mentioned
- Service Office in Metepec.
- The person can attend the office of the Satellite City.
- Visit the office, located at Naucalpan.
- The citizen can go to the tax service in Nezahualcoyotl.
- The person can attend the office of Otumba.
- Visit the office that is located in Sultepec.
- The citizen can go to the tax service in Tejupilco.
- The person can attend the office of Temascaltepec.
- Visit the office that is located in Tenancingo.
- The citizen can go to the tax service in Tenango del Valle.
- The person can attend the office in San Juan Teotihuacan.
- Visit the office that is located in Tianguistenco.
- The citizen can go to the tax service in Tlalnepantla.
- The person can attend the office at Toluca.
It is important to note that most of these offices are open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on Monday, Friday.
Duration of the Procedure
The duration of the procedure is approximately 30 minutes. The maximum period that they can give you an answer is approximately one hour.
What is it?
A change of ownership is when ownership of a vehicle is transferred to someone else. This type of procedure is carried out so that there are no misunderstandings and they assume their responsibilities that you can continue the way to a vehicle.
Requirements for the Change of Ownership: Steps to follow
To carry out this procedure, the following steps will be explained:
- Enter the portal of Taxpayer Services.
- Upon entering, the citizen must choose the option “Vehicle control”, then hit the button “Electronic procedures”, choose the procedure, then click on “Change of owner”, capture information and submit requirements.
- The citizen will receive an authorization email and will view their payment format.
- You must make the payment of the rights according to what corresponds to you.
- Attend the Center Fiscal Services or Integral Module, where you must submit the application to carry out the vehicular procedure.
- In the event that you wish to carry out the procedure in person, you must go to a tax service center of your choice.
- The citizen must present his pertinent documentation before the public servant of vehicle control. In case you have all the requirements, the process will continue.
- You will receive the vehicle processing application and privacy notice, which you will have to sign, which will give you a payment format, which you must cancel at an authorized payment center.
- And to conclude, the citizen must appear in the conclusion area to receive their products.
To citizens who have concerns, we will answer them below with these questions.
Is it necessary to cancel the plates to make a change of ownership?
No, you can have the same plates, as they are will update the owner’s information.
Is there a subsidy for the payment of rights for change of ownership?
No, all citizens must cancel the rights to change ownership.
Is there a time to file the change of ownership?
It is important that citizens have to present themselves within 15 business days following the purchase of the vehicle.
If you want to sell your vehicle you will have to collect the requirements the change of ownership. It is recommended that the person carry out the procedure calmly and carefully so that things do not go wrong.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar