To be aligned with the regulations and norms of society, in each of the things we do, it is important to comply with the permits that are sometimes requested. In the case of driving or driving vehicles that are destined for commercial transport, it is necessary to comply with a license, for which the rrequirements for commercial license.
Next, in this content, you will be able to know everything about the commercial license, how to process it, the requested requirements, and much more information. This is an important and necessary document, which accredits a person to carry out this action, that is why it is important that you obtain it, avoiding legal problems.
Stay to know more about this license and follow the recommendations presented, to achieve a successful process.
What are the Requirements for the Commercial License?
The mercantile transport licensel, also known as commercial license, is an important and necessary document for those who wish to drive vehicles, providing commercial service.
Now, in order to obtain this license or permit, it is necessary to issue a series of requirements, which you will know in this section of the content.
The following list shows in detail each of the requirements for a commercial license:
- Birth Certificate: In order to process the commercial license, it is necessary to present this document, which is issued by the Civil Registry. It must be issued in original and copy.
- Proof of address: Another requirement is to provide a document proving the address and location of the domicile of the applicant, which can be a letter of residence, or a receipt for services, such as electricity or water.
- Identification: It is important to prove the identity of the person, therefore, the applicant is requested to deliver his official identification document, with a copy of it. The documents that are accepted are: Credential of Elector Credential, Military Service Card, valid Passport, INAPAM Credential, Certificate of Studies, Professional Certificate, identity card.
- CURP: Another important requirement is to present the Unique Population Registry Code (CURP), which must be issued on a printed sheet, with a date no greater than three months.
- Do not have a criminal record: In this sense, it is necessary to present a document that proves that the applicant does not have a criminal record.
- Training Course: The applicant must present the certificate or proof of the training course, which must be current, in original and copy.
- Migration document: In the case of a foreign person, it is necessary to present the immigration document. This paper must prove your legal stay in the country.
If you meet each of the aforementioned requirements, it will be very easy and simple to obtain the commercial license.
Steps to Issue the Commercial License
In order to obtain the commercial license, it is necessary for the person to carry out or carry out a series of steps, which can be easily managed.
It is important to comply with all of them, in order to avoid delays or inconveniences in the process. Here are the steps to follow:
- To begin, it is necessary to meet each of the requested requirements. Remember that if you do not comply with them, you will not be able to obtain a commercial transport license.
- The next step is to deliver the requested documents, which will be verified and evaluated by the corresponding personnel.
- At that time, the transferor must sign the Holder’s Express Consent form for the Dissemination of their Personal Data and for the Treatment of their Sensitive Personal Data.
- After all this, you must take the Audiovisual Acuity Test.
- Once approved, it must go through data certification and payment authorization.
- You must proceed to deliver the payment vouchers corresponding to the process.
- Finally, the business license must be withdrawn.
Commercial License Costs
In this section, all the costs and prices are expressed, which are within the entire process for obtaining the commercial transport license. Each of them are presented below:
- Commercial license $ 245 pesos.
- The audiovisual acuity test has a cost of $ 130 pesos.
- The other Toxicological, psychometric and alcohol tests have a cost of 790 pesos.
- For the Renewal of the commercial license, an amount of $ 620 pesos must be paid.
With all this information and data, it is very easy to process the commercial license and thus be able to conduct your commercial transport, legally.
Where is the procedure done?
The procedures for obtaining driving licenses, including the commercial license, are carried out at the headquarters or delegation modules, in the case of being within the Mexican capital, that is, the Federal District.
If they are people who are in the interior, then you must go to the centers and facilities located in each of the corresponding cities.
It should be taken into account that this process of obtaining the commercial license must be carried out in the center, office, or headquarters closest to the area where the applicant lives.
So that you can have a successful process, without complications and delays, we invite you to consider each of the following recommendations, which are presented in this section.
If you comply with each of them, they will make the whole process more comfortable and easy. Each of them are presented below:
- The first thing to do, before starting the process to obtain the commercial license, is very necessary and important, to know thoroughly the traffic regulations of Mexico. Mainly everything regarding jurisdiction and security.
- Based on the established regulations, it is necessary to prepare in advance for the tests and evaluations, which must be carried out. It is recommended to study the traffic knowledge guide and the regulations, taking into account that many of the questions in the guide are placed in the assessment.
- Gather all the requirements and store them in a folder, just for them. This, because any process is much easier, if it is carried out with order and organization.
- Go to the care center closest to your home, this will make the process much easier. For this you must find out about the offices and centers that exist and choose the ideal one.
- Check the costs and prices of the process, since these can vary. Make sure you have the money you need to avoid inconveniences in the process.
- Once you receive your license, make sure you are aware of its expiration date, so that you can process it before it expires. You must inform yourself in advance about the renewal process and comply with the requested requirements and the corresponding costs and prices.
If you follow each of the tips and advice presented, you can be sure that you will obtain the commercial license.
What is it?
A licenseIt is a printed document, which has the function of accrediting an authorization or permit, legally; allowing a person, thanks to this permission, to carry out certain activities freely, under the corresponding legality.
Now when we talk about a Commercial transport license, or also known as a Commercial licenseIt is one of the types of licenses that exist, which consists of an authorization, which is issued to prove the ability of a certain person to drive vehicles that are intended to provide a commercial service.
The commercial license It is aimed at people who have reached the age of majority. To obtain it, it is necessary to comply with a series of steps and requirements, which were mentioned in this content.
The commercial license it is an important document. It is because with it the activity of conducting commercial transport is legally guaranteed. In other words, if this document is not available, the driver may have several legal problems.
It is necessary to get the license, and renew it before the expiration date, thus avoiding problems with the law.
With everything we’ve seen throughout this writing, you’re ready to go. Follow each of the tips presented, meet the requirements for a business license and be successful in your process.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar