If you have just graduated, you need to immediately obtain your Professional Certificate, since it is a very important document in Mexico; and despite being a somewhat tedious procedure, here we leave the Requirements for the Professional Certificate for you to take the first step.
At the same time, you also have information about the processing steps and the places where you can carry out this diligence; so we invite you to review the article and thus, get this credential to be able to work.
What are the requirements for the Professional Certificate?
If you want to practice the career you studied, you need to obtain your Professional Certificate so that there is a record that you completed your university studies and are trained to work in the field you graduated from.
This document is requested from the Directorate General of Professions of the Ministry of Public Education and it will help you carry out some legal procedures.
Now, to request it, you will need the following Requirements for the Professional Certificate:
- The application for the identification card with the folio number, a personal photograph and the applicant’s signature.
- Proof of payment for the Professional Certificate.
- The Applicant’s Birth Certificate.
- The Certificates that prove the completion and approval of the applicant’s secondary studies.
- The Certificates that prove the completion and approval of the applicant’s professional studies.
- The document of proof of the fulfillment of the Social Service of the applicant.
- The Certificate of Title of the applicant.
- Applicant’s professional title.
- The documents of the Unique Population Registry Code (CURP)
On the other hand, if you plan to request your Professional Certificate via Internet, the requirements change to the following aspects:
- Application for the Professional Certificate.
- Electronic file with the documents that they request.
- Proof of online payment.
Once you know the requirements for the Professional Certificate, you have to ask yourself about the cost that this procedure generates.
Steps to Apply for the Professional Certificate
Once we know the requirements and costs of a Professional Certificate, we must go through the steps to complete the process. The procedure to obtain the Professional Certificate It is long and somewhat tedious, but it is important to remove it, so here we explain it to you.
- Access the website of the Mexican Government.
- Click on “Professional Certificate”.
- Select option “Request your Cédula”.
- Click the button “Process your Professional Certificate or duplicate online ”.
- Enter your Unique Population Registry Code (CURP) and your personal data.
- You will have to confirm that you are not a robot, to continue with the process.
- Look for the section “Careers “ to display the list of registered IDs.
- In this section, the Institution that accredits your degree must have uploaded the document to enable the certificate.
- Select the Professional Certificate you want to download, according to the title you have.
- You must check the box “I certify that …”
- Sign your application electronically.
- Place the file.cer, which is the Digital Certificate delivered by the SAT.
- Then also put the file .key, which is the private key delivered by the SAT.
- Enter passwords and press “Validate”.
- The RFC of the requester is automatically generated.
- Enter the payment method to complete the process and the data and amounts to be canceled (credit card or debit card).
- Enter an email address and phone number.
- When the payment is made you must keep the bank receipt of the payment.
- You will receive a message indicating that the Professional Certificate has been generated successfully.
- Finally, download the Professional Certificate and that’s it.
The cost of obtaining the Professional Certificate varies according to the degree for which the certificate is being requested, so you can find the following cases:
- Diplomas of specialty and issued electronically that have been completed in Mexico, have a cost of 1,888.94 pesos.
- Professional qualifications issued via the Internet that have been completed with studies for a technical level have a cost of 396 pesos.
- Professional qualifications issued via the Internet that have been studied in Mexico for a higher technical level have a cost of 1,320 pesos.
- Those professional degrees issued via the Internet that have been studied in Mexico for a master’s and doctorate level have a cost of 1,320 pesos.
Where can I request the Professional Certificate?
Doing the process of obtaining the Professional Certificate is simple, since can be done via Internet, so you will not have to attend any office but you can get it from the comfort of your home.
To do this you just have to enter the website of the Ministry of Public Education, through your cell phone or computer with a stable Internet connection.
In the same way, you can also do the procedure in person, so you can go to the offices of the Secretariat of Public Education of Mexico, to request the process of the Professional Certificate.
Said Ministry of Public Education is located in the Historic Center of Mexico City and has the following schedule:
- Monday to Friday it opens its doors to the public at 9 in the morning and closes at 5 in the afternoon.
- Saturdays and Sundays keeps its doors closed. It does not open.
What is the Professional Certificate for?
Why is it necessary to have a Professional Certificate? In Mexico this document is extremely important for citizens, but why? The Professional Certificate and all the procedures that it entails are long, tedious and expensive, so Is it really worth getting the Professional Certificate?
The answer is yes, despite the fact that to obtain the Professional Certificate you have to do a long list of procedures, including the time you spent studying and pursuing your studies at any level.
This document It is the certificate that you passed and completed each of your degrees study. Therefore, its first function is to validate the academic qualifications that you have obtained.
In the same way, this document is extremely important for Mexican citizens, since it positions you and a plus when looking for work, because you are accredited by your studies.
Hence, its second function is the establish the end of a cycle (undergraduate student) and help you start another (work stage).
In turn, the Professional Certificate will also function as a requirement to comply with some procedures, so it is necessary that you have your identity card, so that you can exercise your work without any type of obstacle.
What is the Professional Certificate?
If you have reached this part of the article and still do not know what is a Professional Certificate, you can be calm or calm. Next we will give you a short summary of the topic.
To begin with, the Professional Certificate is a standard document credential that verifies and certifies that you have completed your studies and you have the skills to work in the area you graduated from. Likewise, it is also worth clarifying that you will be able to do this credential request and withdraw at the Secretariat of Public Education of Mexico.
On the other hand, if you did not have this identity card, in theory, you would not be able to function in the work areas of your undergraduate courses. So it is important that you do not stop doing it.
For this reason, we previously present you with the necessary requirements to obtain the Professional Certificate and the steps you must follow to obtain it.
Likewise, you must know that you have the possibility of complete the procedure online or in person, so you can choose the option that best suits you.
If you are going to do it online, you have to make sure you have a stable Internet connection and have a smartphone or computer.
So go ahead and get the Requirements for the Professional Certificate and start to get this credential, if you have a bachelor’s degree. Do not miss the opportunity to work and achieve your goals.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar