If you are a resident of Chiapas and want to know the cost and the places where to manage the passport in Chiapaskeep reading.
Requirements for Passport in Chiapas
The passport is an identity document that allows people to travel to different parts of the world. This credential works as an identity card before the authorities of other countries and allows you to solve any eventuality that comes your way.
According to the age of the person and the request made, they will be the requirements that must be entered. Here is a list of the requirements in each case:
- Birth certificate.
- Official Identification.
- OP7 permission.
- Birth certificate.
- Official Identification.
- Marriage certificate (if applicable).
- Birth certificate:must be certified by the Civil Registry. It does not accept minutes with amended, altered and / or mutilated.
- Government-issued photo ID: This must have the full name of the interested party as it appears on the birth certificate.
- Proof of address:You can present receipts for rent, electricity, water, telephone, bank account, car insurance, correspondence or parcel receipts, etc.
- OP7 permission: it is necessary that both parents present themselves with official identification. This identification must contain the full name as it appears on the minor’s birth certificate. The form will be provided at the Consulate offices. In the event that one or both parents do not live with the minor, request authorization at the corresponding Consulate or SRE delegation.
- Marriage certificate: Only if you want your married name to appear on your document.
Places in Chiapas where to carry out the procedure
Depending on the state in which the Mexican citizen resides, it will be the office where the passport process must be carried out. In the case of Chiapas, Mexicans have two offices at their disposal to carry out the management:
- Central office. Located in Torre Chiapas Boulevard Andrés Serra Rojas No. 1090 First Level Col. Paso Limón, Cp 29045 Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas Mexico. Those interested can call the following number for more information: 01 (961) 614 14 62 / 01 (961) 614 24 85 / 01 (961) 614 26 45
- Comitan Liaison Office, Chis. is located on Boulevard Sur Dr. Belisario Domínguez Public Security Building, 2nd. Floor, Cp30000, Comitán De Domínguez, Chiapas. You can call the following number for information (963) 632 80 79.
Once you have the necessary collections and have chosen the office of your convenience, it is time to record the collections and carry out the passport processing process. For this, you must perform the following steps:
- request an appointment: Enter the page of Appointments Ministry of Foreign Affairs and enter your email with your password. In the event that you do not have a user, the button appears at the bottom Create an accountwhere you can register
- Fill in your personal data: Once you have hit the button Create an account, The portal will ask you to enter your data. Afterwards, you must click “Dating for”, then you select Procedures for national territory.
- Confirm your email: When you have finished registering your data. An account confirmation link will be sent to your email. You will need to click and log in again to activate your account.
- Complete all four steps: Upon entering the page, you will see four records that you must complete for the passport application to be effective. In the first step you must fill out the CURP (Unique Population Registration Key). Then, all the data that you must fill in about your personal information will be displayed. In the last step you must select the date on which you must go to the office to complete the procedure.
- Voucher: after filling in all your data and having selected a date for the appointment, you will receive an appointment confirmation receipt by email. You must print this document and keep it since you must present it the day you go to the office.
Note: Those people who cannot apply online can process it by calling the following number on 01800 8010 773.
Cost of the Chiapas Passport
In Mexico, the passport does not contain a single expiration date, according to the age and duration that the person wishes is that the document will be valid.
In the case of children under three years of age, the passport will be valid for a maximum of three years. For young people over 18 years of age, the passport is valid for three, six and up to ten years. Based on this, the State of Mexico stipulates the prices for each passport.
- 610 pesos, valid for one year (only for people under 3 years of age)
- One thousand 265 pesos, valid for 3 years.
- One thousand 735 pesos, valid for 6 years.
- Two thousand 670 pesos, valid for 10 years.
In addition, those over 60 years of age or who have some type of disability will have a 50% discount on the price of the passport.
Success! Remember, it is extremely important to apply for a passport. So don’t wait any longer and process it as soon as possible.
Besides of passport in Chiapaswe also tell you everything you need to know to get a passport in other cities in Mexico:
Related articles that may interest you