This article will explain everything related to Scholarship Form for Foreigners. The Government of Mexico provides the best education to foreign citizens.
That is, they grant scholarships for excellence for foreign students. Mexico wants to strengthen its role as a responsible actor to promote the training of citizens who need it most.
If you would like to train in higher studies in Mexico, then we will explain every detail, we recommend that you take note.
How is the Scholarship Form for Foreigners?
Through Secretariat of Foreign Relations (SRE) of Mexico through the (AMEXCID). It requires foreigners who wish to study in said country, at the levels of specialty, doctorate, postgraduate, among others. They can participate in the call for scholarships par excellence given by the government of Mexico.
It is worth emphasizing that the AMEXCID, is the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation. Therefore, all the scholarships that are awarded in the framework of the call will be to begin academic activities from March 1 to December 10, 2020.
To access the Scholarship Form for Foreigners, first the citizen must enter the web portal of Government of Mexico. When you have entered, you must bear in mind that all the information about the excellence scholarships of the Government of Mexico for foreigners will appear.
The information can be found in Spanish, English and French, depending on your language you can download the Scholarship Form for Foreigners.
When you download it, you can have the form in PDF file.
Filling out the Scholarship Form for Foreigners
When you have your Scholarship Form for Foreigners, you must be aware that the document it has 6 leaves. You must fill it out on the computer, manuscripts are not accepted.
You have to bear in mind that if the form is altered, the application will be automatically canceled. The information to be filled out by the citizen interested in the scholarship will be detailed below.
In the first part of Scholarship Form for Foreigners the applicant must complete the following information on the computer:
- Names and surnames.
- Date of birth.
- The gender.
- Marital status. In which case he is married, you will need to enter the name of your spouse.
- Your address, placing the street, the exterior number and the interior number. Colony / town, if applicable.
- Country of origin.
- Current country of residence.
- Home phone, indicating the international dialing.
- Mobile phone, indicating the international marking.
- Place the telephone number of your office, also indicating the international dialing.
- Passport number.
- Blood type.
- Answer the question of whether you have had a scholarship from the government of Mexico. Mark with a Yes / No.
- Start date and end date.
- Performed activities.
On the right side you will find a box where You must place a photograph on a white background, facing the front, without a lens. His face must appear, without smiling, valid for no more than 30 days.
Activity to be carried out in Mexico
In the second part of Scholarship Form for Foreigners, the applicant must fill out the following:
- You must answer with a Otherwise If the studies you intend to do in Mexico are taught in your country of origin.
- You have to choose the academic modality to carry out (mobility degree, degree, mobility master, master, doctorate, specialization, among others).
- For full degree only apply Belize and Haiti.
- Enter the full name of the academic program for which you are requesting the scholarship.
- Name of the Mexican institution.
- Start date and end date of the academic program.
- You must answer with a Otherwise in which case you have started your studies.
- The date it started and when it ends.
- Place the academic cycle which is studying.
- Current cumulative average.
- Specific period for which you are applying for the scholarship. With its start and end date
Responsible Academic Authority
In this part of the form it is related to the Responsible Academic Authority with which it has contact for the activity in Mexico.
- Full name.
- Receiving Institution.
- You must answer with a Yes / No in any case you have some support to carry out the activity for which you are applying for the scholarship.
- From which institution.
- Period and type of support.
It is important to note that the average should be recorded on the Mexican 0/100 scale. If it is a different scale, it is essential to present its equivalence.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Academic program.
- City and country.
- Start date and end date.
- Accumulated General Average.
- If you will do a doctorate or master’s degree, you must have the same information as the bachelor’s degree (academic program, institution, city, country, start date, end date and accumulated General average.
- Current activity.
- Institution or company.
- Date of admission.
- Place your previous employment and place the name of the institution or company. Your start and end date.
- The charge.
Teaching or Research Activities
- Start date and when it has finished.
- Develop what are the teaching or research activities that you have developed.
In the part of recent publications, the applicant must indicate the name of their latest publications related to the activity to be carried out. It must be a maximum of 5.
In the section of Distinctions, Awards and scholarships, you must place the distinctions, awards and recognitions obtained with date (if applicable).
Finally, you must put the place, date and the signature of the applicant. It is essential that the information provided will be reviewed by the AMEXCID. If your information is false, the application will be denied.
What is the Scholarship Form for Foreigners for?
Foreigners should know that the call includes 180 countries. In addition, it has agreements with those nations, agreements, etc.
At least more than 100 Mexican Higher Education Institutions (IES) participate in this call. Each of them have academic plans; those plans advance the investigations.
Hence, the Scholarship Form for Foreigners It works so that citizens can apply to study in the Mexican territory in the different modalities at a professional level. In other words, this document gives foreign citizens the opportunity to obtain a scholarship to train at levels such as undergraduate, specialty, specialization, master’s, doctorate, graduate, among others.
Who should process it?
They must be processed by foreign citizens who wish to apply for a scholarship to study in Mexican territory.
Who Issues It?
The Ministry of Foreign Relations work together, with the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID). Both work to offer foreign citizens scholarships to study in Mexico.
What is the Scholarship Form for Foreigners?
The Form is a document that must be filled out by all foreign applicants who aspire to obtain a scholarship to continue their studies and be able to meet their goals. Citizens can be selected to study in the best educational institutes in Mexico.
All scholarships granted within the framework of the call, will be to begin academic activities on the specified date. Therefore, citizens must comply in the following ways:
- Level mobility program Bachelor and Master. The maximum time is an academic period.
- The bachelor’s degree, the maximum financing time is 4 years.
- If the citizen wishes to make a specialization, the maximum financing time is 1 year.
- Mastery, time is 2 years.
- Doctorate, the estimated time is 3 or 4 years, depending on the program.
- Medical specialties and subspecialties, time is up 3 years.
The bachelor’s degree is only available to applicants who are in Belize and Haiti. It is important to note that the financing term cannot be extended.
In the event that the studies last longer, the fellow citizen must cover the remaining period on their own. In addition, they should know that they do not grant scholarships for direct doctorates.
They are not eligible
The citizens who cannot be chosen to obtain the scholarship are the following:
- The recognized foreign diplomats in Mexico, with the people who make up his family nucleus.
- accredited in Mexico, nor their relatives.
- Foreign citizens who do not have a Temporary Residence stayl, student in Mexico.
- Foreign citizens who have Mexican nationality, as well as their child whose parents are of the same nationality of that country.
- Scholarships are not awarded to two or more people that make up the same family or spouses.
- Foreign citizens who have a Mexican visa per family unit or those who aspire to have it.
It is very important to note that applicants must have a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree required to study the one applying for the scholarship. Under no circumstances are they accepted in technical and / or commercial career titles.
Finally, education is very important in each country. Each person has the dream of studying a career that they like best and fulfill their goal, which is to graduate.
In Mexico, it gives foreign citizens the opportunity to apply so that they can be selected and can continue studying.
It is never too late to start over, go back to study or continue preparing for other careers. The most important thing is to do it, the idea is not to regret it and follow your dreams.
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar