SUNAT through the New virtual forms, has made it possible for taxpayers to pay and declare quickly, easily and efficiently.
In this article we are going to expose everything about the Form 1676, how to complete it, what it is for and other information that will surely be useful.
Among the different virtual forms of SUNAT is found the Form 1676which is used for the declarations and corresponding monthly payments, of the Home Workers.
As of October 1, 2012, the use of the Form No. 1076 «Domestic Workers» (Pre-Printed) whose utility was the declaration and payment of contributions to the isHealthwas disabled.
In this way, the new virtual payment system was given way.
Since then, declarations and payments will be made only through the System Easy Pay or through the Virtual Form No. 1676 «Domestic Workers». Yoincluding rectifying statements.
This new online operations system is carried out through the Clave SOL that was given to the taxpayer when registering as an employer of this type of worker.
To use the Form 1676, We must perform the steps that will be shown below:
- You must enter the system, if you are registered in the Registry of Employers of Domestic Workers.
- Then you must go to the option Simplified Statement in it SUNAT portal with the Code of user and the SOL Key.
- After that, you must complete the entire virtual form with all the information requested.
- Then add said form to the tray.
- The next step is to make the corresponding payment through one of the payment methods offered by the payment system. SUNAT.
- The first option is payment by debit account where you must select the bank with which you have an affiliation for the tax payment service charged to your account, be it Banco de Crédito, Interbank, Scotiabank or Continental.
- The second option consists of making the payment by Visa Card, be it debit or credit.
With this you will have finished your declaration and payment process with the virtual form.
It is very important to have the Clue SUN or also called the key of Online Trading System to have access to online operations, within the website SUNAT.
Next we will show how to obtain the SOL clef:
If the process of your SOL clef you do it yourself, you must follow these steps:
- You must show your Original identity document and present a photocopy of it in a bag that you do not have ID.
- You will receive a sealed envelope, which contains your user code and the SOL clef this process is done immediately.
- You must sign the Receipt certificate.
- This completes our application.
In the event that the process is carried out by a person who is not the owner, the following guidelines must be followed:
- The person in charge of the process must submit the Request for Access to the SOL Key . The following link is for Download the Request for Access to the SOL Code.
- It must also have your signature on the Item II «Procedure Carried Out by a Third Party»which must have a notarized authorization.
- In addition to this, the third party must sign the Item II of said request and exhibit its identification document original and present a copy of the same.
- Finally, the authorized person must sign the receipt receipt.
Once you get your SOL clef It is recommended that you personalize your user and your treble clef. You can grant various alternative keys or secondary keys that allow full or partial access to other people who access your account, whether it is to make inquiries, transactions or any other online operation.
How to complete form 1676?
Once you have entered the system with your Clave SOL and have selected Form 1676, you must complete it as follows:
- The first thing we must do is indicate the established tax payment period.
- Then we must enter our identification number
- After that we will mark the option YEAH either NOT according to whether or not it is a rectifying declaration.
- Then we will indicate the days of subsidy and the declared remuneration.
- The next step is to add the concept according to the options indicated by the system.
- We must enter the other requested data, such as: the taxable base, the contribution or the resulting contribution, the default interest and the amount to be paid.
- To finish we must indicate if the use of this form is frequent or not, and we must add it to the tray.
What is the form for?
The 1676 form It is used to make payments and declarations regarding the Home Workers, through a virtual system, which makes the process easier, more comfortable and faster.
Since the beginning of this new system, notable improvements have been seen in the processes of SUNAT, since the forms have an effective and secure information validation system.
Declaration and Payment of Domestic Workers
Before touching the subject of Declaration and Payment of domestic workersIt is important that we have the knowledge of what a Domestic Worker is.
What are Domestic Workers?
The Domestic workers They are those people who carry out cleaning, washing, assistance, cooking, child care and other activities that are typical of the conservation of a residence, house or room.
A worker of this type, develops in home life, this work does not imply profit or business for the employer, as long as they work a minimum workday of 4 hours.
Those who provide services to companies or businesses cannot be considered domestic workers, nor can those who are parents, children, siblings, grandchildren, grandparents, uncles, nephews and cousins.
Characteristics of a Domestic Worker
- The Worker can opt for two types of contract:
The first is called “bed outside”which refers to those workers who do not live in their workplace.
- For those who do live at the address where they work, their contract will be «Bed in.»
- This contract can be in the form verbal or written, however, it is recommended that it be written and for greater security that you have a copy of it.
- The Law establishes that the payment must be agreed between you and your employer (Boss).
- The worker is entitled to two bonuses per year, one in July and one in December. Each one is equivalent to half a month of work and must be paid the first fifteen days of the month.
- If the worker did not enjoy weekly rest, they are entitled to receive an additional 100% per hour or day worked in that period of time.
- If you work overtime, you are entitled to an additional 25% of pay for the first two hours worked and an additional 35% for subsequent hours worked.
- The worker must not exceed the 8 hours a day neither 48 hours per week.
- After the year he himself can enjoy 15 days of vacation.
- The worker has the right to a affiliation to social health insurance.
- It is important that the worker is affiliated with apension system, whose contribution will be made according to the remuneration minimal.
Declaration and Payment of Domestic Workers
SUNAT puts at your disposal the Virtual Form No. 1676 for the Declaration and Payment of EsSalud and ONP of the Home Workers.
You must be enrolled in Registry of Employers of Domestic Workers.
The Domestic Worker is considered a regular member of the Social Security of Health.
In other words, he must be insured compulsorily, and must receive all kinds of health benefits, including maternity leave and of temporary disability.
Regarding his pension system, the worker has the option of opting for the National Pension System or the Private Pension System. The payment of this contribution corresponds to the domestic worker as a taxpayer.
If you are not registered, to obtain the Employer Registration Code you must go to a Taxpayer Service Center to register.
As well as that of your domestic worker, for which you must meet the requested requirements. You must also request your User Code and SOL clef
It is necessary that the worker or the worker is registered to SUNAT, To do this, the following steps must be followed:
- Enter the official website of SUNAT with your RUC number.
- You must go to Procedures and Consultations, enter your RUC number, username and password of the SOL clef
- Enter People and then My RUC and other Records, and you must select the options referring to domestic workers.
- Provide all the information required by the system.
It is also essential that the worker is registered with EsSalud. To achieve this, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Approach the Banco de la Nación, which is affiliated with SUNATwith the guidance of Domestic Workers
- You must have the Employer Registration Code (CIE), which is issued by the SUNAT when registering.
- Type and number of identity document of the domestic worker.
- Provide the tax period (expressed in month and year).
- Amount of remuneration for the days worked.
- Once the operation is completed, the bank’s window staff will deliver the proof of presentation of Form 1676 – Domestic Workers where the declared data and the payment made are recorded, as a sign of conformity of the transaction made.
The employer of the domestic worker must make his payments and declarations on the corresponding day, for the established amount, through the Virtual Form 1676.
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, to pay and declare we have the easiest option, which is through the web portal of SUNAT and the Virtual Form 1676However, it is not the only option.
You also have the optionEasy Payment System”, In this case, no form needs to be filled out, the taxpayer must approach an affiliated banking agency (Banco de la Nación, Interbank, Scotiabank, and the Inter-American Finance Bank-BIF) to record all the necessary information verbally or with the guide.
There is an exception regarding the Form 1076, This pre-printed form can only be used to make the declarations and payments corresponding to the periods prior to January 1999, including their rectifying declarations. The presentation of this form must be made only in the branches or agencies of Banco de la Nación.
Success! We read soon.
Related articles that may interest you