Since some people will not know the form 2046 It is a form requested by people who are in a type of establishment. Whether local, an annex or an apartment, it can be processed by natural persons.
If you want to know more about the subject, you just have to keep reading everything related to Form 2046!
The 2046 form It is a form that is requested by any type of person, whether natural or legal. It is a type of form that has a series of parameters, which is directly related to each of the housing establishments.
Similarly, the 2046 form must meet each of the requirements that are present in the SUNAT official page. LThe same form must be duly identified and updated with each of the person’s personal data.
It should be noted that this form is one of the most important when carrying out any activity that is related to the annexes of a house, as well as activities aimed at branches or can even be tasks carried out in an administrative office.
It is important to say that there are 3 different modalities when carrying out the 2046 form, among these are:
- High mode
- Low Mode
- Based on the modification of annex establishments.
However, it can also be said that the Form 2046 acts as a mediator where each of the people, or rather the taxpayers can communicate through the SUNAT organization.
In the same way, it can be said that each of the taxpayers who are carrying out any type of activity outside of their registry must notify it. For this, form 2046 is used, where the user must establish each of the annexes that are being used under their tasks.
These types of activities are usually used for commercial purposes or simply for the benefit of the taxpayer.
This is why the person who carries out projects in different apartments, annexes or branches, and therefore they are not registered, is obliged to do so using form 2046 as soon as possible.
Instructions to complete the form
Form 2046, As previously stated, it has to do with each of the activities carried out by taxpayers, whether for personal or collective benefit.
Its main function is to ensure proper registration of each of the activities in the establishments.
It should be noted that each of the forms, whether it is the modality of registration, cancellation or modification based on annex establishments, must follow a series of steps to be completed, for this, an instruction on how to carry it out will be carried out step by step:
- The person has to download the form via the internet, where each of the requirements must be written explicitly.
- A table will be presented with various information where the person will begin to fill in their personal data.
- We proceed to select the type of establishment required where the person is going to carry out their activities (if they already have them, place where they are doing them).
- In local general VAT, the value added tax must be placed, that is, the general regime that the person possesses or for his part the name of the taxpayers who are in charge of carrying out the work of the activities.
- In general VAT, exporters and others, the value added tax must be placed in the same way, that is, the general regime, each of the taxpayers who carry out said project and the affidavit, as well as the monthly payment.
- Form SAT-21157 must be attached, which is related to invoices issued in a special way.
- The small taxpayer tax must be placed (where the value added tax must be placed). The monthly payment and the simplified affidavit.
- In the direct payment VAT box, you must place the value added tax, the documents that are documented or filed in the public deed and the payment made in parts.
- Place the payment form.
- In VAT on special invoices, the value added tax and each of the withholdings made that were generated when issuing any type of special invoice must be placed.
Everything will depend on each of the activities that he can carry out. However, it is important to note that each of the modifications They must be reporting each of the changes, within which this must be placed within approximately 5 days after entering the 2046 form.
It should be noted that this is one of the simplest forms that exist, NOT It must be done by all those natural persons, because it is a form that is only denoted for those users who need it and of course want to do it.
How to register or modify annexed establishments
The steps needed to carry out the modification of establishments are the following:
- The person must approach SUNAT in person.
- Each of the documents and the requirements for the form are delivered based on the discharge condition.
- You must bring and turn in the 2046 form.
- Carry the payment that should have been scheduled approximately two months ago.
The steps to request it are exactly the same as if you were filling out the form for the first time, for the same each one of the documents must be attached, which in this case must be those that belong to the high modality.
Once the person or taxpayer goes to the headquarters, they must say what is the process by which they attend. It will gladly be attended.
If the person has additional questions regarding the days and hours of attention, they can call the SUNAT organization. This will answer each of the problems that she has according to the severity.
Requirements for registration and modifications of attached establishments
Some of the fundamental requirements for each of the modalities to be carried out are:
- Water bill
- fixed telephony
- Natural gas
- Cable TV
- Account statements of banking and financial entities supervised by the Superintendency of Banking and Insurance (SBS).
- Insurance and AFP
Each of the requirements that were previously placed must be presented to SUNAT. Original and copy. Because each one of them must be reviewed before the personnel who are working in that area.
If they bring any type of invalid document, people or taxpayers will not be able to complete form 2046. They must start over.
Those people who are natural or legal have a large number of benefits. If they work in a company, of course. However, that will depend on the company where they work.
Related articles that may interest you