For many of the procedures requested by the Government of Peru regarding business, the RUC is necessary. And to get it, Form 2119 is necessary.
Don’t know what it’s about? Do you need to enroll in the RUC but have no idea how to do it? Then this article will help you!
Here we will tell you everything you need to know about the 2119 form!
Government procedures are almost always cumbersome and complicated, especially when it comes to those that have to do with money.
And there is nothing that reminds me of this more than having to be part of the RUC (Unique Taxpayer Registry), which is necessary for all types of procedures and management that are going to be done: from opening a store to paying taxes.
If it is still not clear to you that it is the RUC and what is it for?
It is the way in which all persons (both natural and legal) who carry out some economic activity can pay duties or taxes, Therefore, they are obliged to obtain the RUC to be able to work legally.
In addition to the fact that this registry is absolutely necessary so that people, regardless of their economic activity, can receive formal payments.
However, getting it is not as difficult as it seems. For this there isl Form 2119, which is responsible for the person obtaining their own RUC number.
It serves almost the same as the DNI (National Identity Document) for the purposes of efforts.
However, this form is also used to complete a number of other important procedures when the time is right.
How to complete the Form
Although there are a number of boxes that need to be filled out to complete the 2119 form, it is not complicated.
- In number one we will find Item I, General Information.
It must be placed:
- RUC number
- Surnames and first names of the person
- Business name.
If the RUC is going to be obtained, you must mark the Membership option in the first box. If this is not what the form is being filled out for, you must mark the second option.
- In the second section we will find Item II, which deals with the General Data of the Taxpayer.
In the first box, you must put:
- Type of Taxpayer, together with its corresponding code.
- Business name and municipal license number.
- Main Economic Activity.
- Secondary Economics.
- Item III.
This item will be in which the information of the Tax residence.
Here are the boxes to mark the department, province, district, area and road. It is important that with these two you look at the appropriate codes that correspond to you according to the place where the company is domiciled (if it is a legal person) or the place of domicile of the natural person.
Finally, all the kilometer, block and other data must be placed, as well as a reference for its best location.
- Item IV, which is the Data of the Natural Person.
In the boxes of this section, all the identification data of the person must be placed, such as the identity document, the date of birth, sex, nationality, country of origin (in the case of being foreigners) and the domicile.
- Section number five.
It must be completed in the event that the declaration is for a company on behalf of the same.
In the first of the boxes that must be filled out is the date of registration in the RR PP, followed by the number of the registry item, the volume or file, folio and seat. The last two boxes are reserved for placing the origin of the capital and the country of origin in the case of being mixed or foreign.
- Finally, we have the Item VI in section number six.
In this case it is the part where the Affected Tributes will be placed.
Most of the boxes in this section will be marked with an “X” depending on whether they are affected or not.
- Tax code number.
- Affectation (marking it with X) or exoneration (also marking it with X),
- Date from which the item is being affected or exempted.
- The last part of the form 2119 return is about placing the taxpayer’s signature or legal representative as well as surnames and names of the same.
Remember that if you do not bring the form in person, but delegate it to someone else, you must check the corresponding box, also indicating all the person’s identification data such as identity document number, surnames and names, and signature.
When you finish reading the guide, you probably feel more confident to fill out the form yourself, don’t you?
For many, an explanation is enough to be able to understand perfectly. In fact, there are people who do not understand if they do not put everything in writing.
However, there are many others that are absolutely visual.
And thinking of pleasing all tastes, here we bring you an example of how the 2119 form should be filled out.
Surely when they see it, they will understand how easy and fast it can be done once you have the right tools.
So if you want to see it, you just have to do click here.
Another option to get the form clean, as delivered by SUNAT itself (National Superintendence of Customs and Tax Administration) all they have to do is click on this link.
All very easy to simplify the lives of our readers.
Until now, it is most likely that you have lost your fear of this 2119 form. You will have already noticed that it is more complicated in the imagination than in its realization.
However, to start the procedures that this form allows you to do, it is not only required to submit it without further ado.
It is necessary to attach a series of documents along with it, but they are all very common and very easy to obtain.
In the event that you wonder what they are, here is a small list so that you can compare them and search for them if necessary:
- If you are going to present the form 2119 personally, you must present your ID current original and a copy of the same. If you have a different identification document, you must present its original and a copy.
- In the event that the fiscal address differs from that of your DNI, you must present the original of the DNI and some other document of the current address.
- It is also the case that the process is carried out by a third partyin which case it will be necessary to present, apart from form 2119, the 2054 formwhich is that of the legal representatives.
- Finally, a power of attorney must be made, in which the person who is going to carry the form is authorized in writing to carry out the procedure. This letter is a whole process in itself, since it must have a signature authenticated and legalized by a notary, as well as authentication by the SUNAT notary.
What is the SOL Key?
Many will have already completed all the necessary procedures to obtain the RUC, and they will have been told about the SOL clef, making them wonder what this new term is.
The truth is that it is something quite simple: It is a series of grouped letters and numbers. These are the ones that form the identification that allows the user to be recognized to be able to enter the SUNAT through the online route.
Obtaining the RUC is not complicated. It is a fairly simple process, for which you only need a little patience to complete the 2119 form. And with our guide it will surely be much easier for you!
Related articles that may interest you