All of us at some point in life have had a medical mishap that for one reason or another has prevented us from being able to carry out our daily activities.
This is not a big problem if it were just about household activities, but at work time it can cause some difficulties, even major inconveniences.
That is why he Government of Peru enabled form 8002. You do not know what it is? Maybe you want to deepen your knowledge to complete it? Then keep reading!
Illnesses and accidents are absolutely uncontrollable things, aren’t they?
In fact, many of these make it impossible for long periods of time to carry out activities and the day-to-day tasks of a person.
In companies and other entities that hire personnel, it is quite a situation, since they cannot pay someone who is not producing anything for their maintenance within the system itself. Unless of course you have a justification.
Form 8002which is nothing more than Application for Direct Payment of Economic Benefitswas thought precisely by the Government of Peru, through the Social Health Insurance (It’s Health).
It is for all those cases in which workers have situations for which they must remain at rest for a long timeso that they can receive their salary in the same way.
However, it is not intended only in the event that the worker is ill or incapacitated by some event, but also in the case of maternity leave.
Surely you will already be interested in the process, but if you want to know more about it, keep reading.
How to complete Form 8002
Contrary to what many think, Completing the form 8002 return is not that complicated as it may appear at first glance.
Although it is true that it has a whole number of sections and boxes that must be filled in, these do not constitute a great difficulty when it comes to getting all the information they need.
Perhaps by this point in the article you feel capable of completing the form by yourself, without the need for further assistance.
But since a helping hand never comes in handy, and surely there are still many readers with insecurities to complete it, here we will leave you a guide with everything you need to know in order to complete Form 8002.
- In it first paragraph
We will find that it is necessary to place all the data of the insured.
- Name and other personal data.
However, it has its trick.
- In the first box, the paternal surname must be placed (the first surname
- Second box place the maternal surname (second surname)
- Then the name of the insured.
- To the second paragraph it is found that it is reserved to fill the person’s address boxes.
- First box is to place Av., street, road, boardwalk, square where the person lives.
- Kilometer number, department and lot.
- District in which the affected party resides.
- Last box puts the phone number.
- The third paragraph It is in which the rest of the personal information of the affected party must be filled out.
- Identification documentin which must be placed what type it is and its number.
- Specify the type of insured which is being dealt with.
- Autogenerated number.
- D.dates of labor permanencespecifying the date on which the job was started and the date on which it ceased, as well as whether it continues to work.
- The fourth paragraph
All invoices or receipts that prove the last twelve remunerations immediately prior to the contingency, since the boxes in this section are filled with those dates.
- In it fifth paragraph
All the data and information about the financial benefit. The first thing is to indicate what type of economic benefit it is.
The EsSalud only contemplates five reasons for which the financial benefit can begin. These reasons are for temporary disability, first armed maternity or second armed maternity, as well as breastfeeding and burial.
Any of these must be marked with an “X” in the corresponding place. You must also enter the bank to which you are affiliated and the date of birth of the infant (in the case of maternity or lactation) or the date of death of the insured.
- For him sixth paragraph
It is necessary to fill in the data corresponding to the employing entity, that is, the company or company to which services are provided.
- Name or Social reason
- Identification number
- All location data of the company’s address.
- Last but not least we will have seventh paragraph
All the data of the beneficiary in question.
- Surnames and names or company name of the beneficiary.
- Telephone number data.
- Type and number of the identification document.
- Identifications referring to the address of the beneficiary.
- Boxes that must only be completed in the event that the request is for breastfeeding, in which case the paternal surname must also be placed, followed by the maternal and first names, as well as the DNI (National Identity Document).
- the last paragraph it is the eighth.
It is one of the easiest to fill out, since all it asks for are the specifications on the documents that certify the number of days of medical leave.
In each of the lines of this, it is requested to place the certificate number, followed by the number of days of rest that it grants and then when it was the beginning and when it will be the end of them.
As you probably have noticed by now, this 8002 form is quite simple to fill out. And to further simplify the reader’s life, here is the form for you to download it just with one click.
What is it for
Despite the fact that it has been mentioned on several occasions what the use is and in what circumstances the form 8002it is necessary to specify better what it is for.
This formulary It serves to request that it be paid satisfactorily the appropriate amount of remuneration or salary from a job during the time that a rest or medical leave lasts.
It must also be filled out in the case of all women who are pregnant or lactating, since the form will allow them to collect their fixed salary through the Social Security Health system.
How to make the Direct Payment Request
At this point most of you will surely realize that this form is simple and many will be about to fill it out.
And the truth is that, once you have finished filling out the form 8002, the only thing left to do is look for the necessary requirements to simply attach them.
Then you have to take the form to both EsSalud and the company in which you work.
Of course, the maximum period to start the process is six months.
These requirements these are precautions that, once the process has begun, everyone should have and be able to easily get.
What are they? Here we leave you a list!
- Submit Form 8002 to ESSALUD in the manner and term mentioned.
- Have three consecutive months of contribution or four alternate months.
- That the employing entity has declared and paid the contributions for the twelve months prior to the month the care began.
If an accident occurs, it will be enough that there is affiliation.
One of the most frequent cases for which form 8002 is presented is for temporary disability.
This is also one of the cases with the simplest collections, since only the completed form 8002 must be delivered, together with the original medical certificates of Temporary Disability for Work (CITT), which validate the disability for the first twenty and the CITT in original for the excess of twenty (20) days.
As you may have already realized, form 8002 is very easy to complete and, without a doubt, it is one of the most useful and requested. When you go to fill it out, all you have to do is read our guide and you’ll see how easy it is!
Related articles that may interest you