The certificate of validity of power It is an excellent opportunity for those who own a certain business and wish to present themselves as its legal representative, as well as being a phenomenal advantage for Peruvian citizens.
If you want to know all the information regarding the certificate of validity of power keep reading!. Through this article, we intend to provide all the knowledge regarding the document, what is its cost and more. Do not miss it!
Steps to Follow to Obtain the Certificate of Validity of Power
Before mentioning the series of steps to obtain the certificate of validity of powerIt is important to take into account that some prerequisites are needed at the beginning of the processing of the document.
Some of the necessary requirements for the certificate are:
- Original and photocopy of the National Identity Document (DNI). Or failing that, citizenship card.
- Proof of payment in the bank the cost value.
- Possess the registration record in the National Superintendence of Public Registries (SUNARP).
However, the certificate management procedure can be carried out in two different ways, including: in person or through an online system, that is, using a computer and the internet. It is easier than you think!
Processing the document online
- First, the applicant must make a registration through the website of the National Superintendency of Public Records (SUNARP).
- Once you have registered, you must enter your username and corresponding password.
- The applicant must know the digit of the company’s registration certificate in order to identify in which of the registration agencies it is located.
- Access the main menu of the website and click on the button «request for minutes». Subsequently, you must select the option «registration of legal entities».
- Then, click on the tab that says “request”. In this way, on the other side of the screen, you must select the registry agency where the company certificate is located from the drop-down list.
- Consecutively, click on the «departure» option and enter the corresponding data, then select «add», there you must complete the empty fields of the requested information.
- Once you have done the above, select the «request» tab.
- To complete the procedure, a certificate request certificate must appear on the screen, which in turn will arrive by email and can be printed by the applicant.
- In a time limit of three (3) days, a message will arrive to your email, notifying that the certificate of validity of power can be withdrawn.
If you have questions about how to carry out the procedure online, enter the Web page of the National Superintendency of Public Records. There is the digital platform that allows the request of the certificate of validity of power.
Processing of the document in person
- The first step is to go to the office of the National Superintendency of Public Records (SUNARP).
- You should then go to the SUNARP cash office.
- Once there, you will find the company’s registration.
- Then, you must request a proof of validity of power given to the legal person.
- Next, the applicant must present the digits of the item and pay the cost of S. 26.00 (twenty-six soles).
- Subsequently, the legal entity must wait for the delivery of the certificate of validity of power to be executed.
Term of Issuance of the Power of Attorney Certificate
Certainly there is a specific period for the issuance of the certificate of validity of power. In this way, once the applicant has executed the steps to follow, he must wait for the document to be delivered.
In the event that the procedure has been requested before twelve noon, the document will take approximately three (3) hours to be issued. On the other hand, if the request was made after noon, you must wait until the next day.
However, it is important to mention that the processing of the certificate can take up to three (3) business days in case the registry certificate has more than ten (10) pages or, failing that, it presents a title pending registration.
Likewise, there are other provisions directed towards the applicant which were established by the National Superintendency of Public Records. For example, the requested information should not be in electronic files and also the legal person must belong to a company included in the General Law of Companies or the Law of the Individual Company of Limited Liability (EIRL).
On the other hand, a new tool was recently added for document applicants. Surely you wonder … What tool is it?Since from March 1, all citizens residing in Peru and requesting the procedure will be able to obtain their certificate via email.
You only have to have an electronic signature in the Registry for legal persons and ready!, as simple as that. By means of this new option, the authenticity of the content of the certificate can be verified. This is done through the website of the National Superintendency of Public Records (SUNARP) with the advertising number and the verification code that the document has.
Power of Attorney Certificate Costs
Apart from the requirements to request the document, the payment methods are also part of the process. Now, speaking of costs, the certificate of validity of power It includes a rate of twenty-six soles (S 26.00). In the same way, it is important to mention that the applicant can choose the way in which he will cancel the fee.
What is it for?
The certificate of validity of power it’s just a compendious document that endorses the power granted to a legal or natural person registered in SUNARP exists and is also efficient. Generally it serves to prove that the legal representatives are still qualified to execute actions before their represented parties.
It should be noted that all the acts contained in the certificate that accredit the legal representative are valid. In this case, a compendious document can be defined under the concept of a public title granted by the National Superintendency of Public Records.
Its objective is to duplicate a summary of a certain circumstance of a registered item. In addition, it includes abbreviated information that allows to attest to the existence, non-existence or validity of a certain registry entry on the date of issuance of the document.
Who Issues It?
The management of certificate of validity of power It is the responsibility of the applicant and the National Superintendency of Public Records. On the one hand, the natural or legal person requesting the document must be in charge of collecting all the requirements for the correct issuance of the certificate.
While, on the other hand, the autonomous institution is responsible for processing and carrying out the entire management process in a legitimate and effective manner. In this way, we make it clear that the managing body for the issuance of the certificate of validity of power is the Superintendency of Public Records of Peru.
National Superintendency of Public Records
It is known as a decentralized and autonomous organization that is governed by the rules of the Justice Sector and the National System of Public Registries. Its main functions include registering and publicizing contracts, rights and entitlements of individuals.
However, all these acts are carried out in a transparent, inclusive and efficient manner. However, it has other attributions which include the fact of dictating policies and technical registration standards of the records that make up the National System. All this, through the planning, organization, coordination, monitoring and direction of the registration and publicity of acts that correspond to the System.
Its vision and mission is to ensure the human rights of Peruvian citizens through the culture of legality and social coexistence for the development of a modern State that protects the interests of its country and its inhabitants.
What is the Certificate of Validity of Power of Attorney?
In summary, the certificate of validity of power is a document that certifies that a legal or natural person registered in the National Superintendency of Public Records (SUNARP) exists and is competent.
Therefore, the data and information that is recorded in the certificate of validity of power they are completely authentic, that is, the documents are not illegitimate. Likewise, a new functionality has now been incorporated that allows the user to verify the content of the certificate.
However, this new tool conveniently facilitates the processing of the document. Therefore, it is an excellent way to save time since the applicant does not need to go to the Registry Office to collect the certificate, for the simple reason that it will be sent by email.
In the same way, it is an excellent advantage for all users since obtaining certified registration advertising is simplified without having to go to the offices in person or pay fees for sending the documentation.
However, the user who decides to withdraw the certificate of validity of power in a physical way, can do so with total freedom. You should only go to any office in the National Superintendency of Public Records and request your document.
We hope we have clarified your doubts regarding the certificate of validity of power! Thank you for reading us.
Visit GESTIONALO.NET Peru
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar