Do you want to travel to a South American country but don’t know which one? Here we will provide you with information about the Requirements to travel to ChileFrom the visa application, the accommodation fees for each night in this city. In the same way, we will indicate the most requested sites in this country.
For all citizens who are lovers of travel and included this activity as a lifestyle. We will have several very useful tips so that you do not have any kind of inconvenience during the journey. If you are interested in knowing more about the subject Read on, we’ll tell you everything here!
Documents to Travel to Chile from the Dominican Republic
In recent years, Chile has become one of the first options of the countries with the most attractiveness for Dominican citizens. By virtue of this, new statutes have been presented for the requirement of visas.
Next, for those people who live in the Dominican Republic and have a desire to travel to this nation but do not know how to apply for the visa or the Requirements to travel to Chile. The first thing you must have is a passport with a minimum of the months of its validity. If you are interested in knowing more, here we mention the documents you need to travel to Chile.
- Access the official page of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile in the Online Consular Procedures window, click on this LINK.
- You must fill out the visa form, entering 3 personal data and family members.
- One (1) photograph size 4 x 5 cm must be taken, facing the front and with a white background.
- Possess the original passport and a copy with a minimum of six (6) months of validity.
- Legible duplicate of the national identity document and electoral copy of the applicant.
- Certificate of not having a criminal record, which must be signed by the country’s attorney general’s office.
- Provide evidence that proves economic solvency such as savings accounts, bank certificates and employment certificate, indicating the date of entry, position, and salary that you have in it, in case of having a residence, business, land, or vehicle registration, title proprietary.
- Present a legible copy of the flight ticket reservation, updated.
- If the trip is for work or business reasons, you must have a price tag.
In this document you must specify the price of the hostels. This will depend on the season and the place where it is chosen. The price ranges from 6 to $ 20 USD, on the other hand, a double room can cost up to $ 40 USD, if you stay in a large resort or hotel, the average to spend is $ 110 USD.
With regard to food, you will find the «economic kitchen», which offers a full menu for $ 3 USD, while in a more prestigious restaurant you will spend about $ 11 USD.
- Note: It will always depend on the city to visit some attractions, in general terms the average is $ 500 USD for approximately 15 days.
In the event that the traveler is staying at a friend’s house, the letter must be signed by the person inviting, it must indicate the location, telephone number of the person, the time that will remain under their responsibility, attach a copy of the Chilean ID. , job letter stating the salary and time in the company. This in order to know that you have the financial resources, said letter must be legalized before a Chilean notary.
- Note: Immediately after having added all the documents in PDF format, the portal will assign you a code with which you can access and review the status of the application. This is done before the official website of the consulate, and rectify if it was accepted or rejected.
- You must go personally with all the requirements and original documents to the Chilean consulate in the Dominican Republic.
- It must be taken into consideration that this procedure can last approximately one month, once your visa has been approved you should go to the Chilean consulate in the Dominican Republic, any questions you can call (809) 7973744.
How to travel to Chile from the Dominican Republic?
From the Dominican Republic already having the visa approval, with your original passport and your identity document, Requirements to travel to Chile, You are now ready to start your trip to Chile by plane with the following airlines:
- Delta Airlines.
- LATAM Airlines.
- Copa Airlines.
- American Airlines.
You can leave the Republic by boarding from Santa Domingo, there you can travel by the Copa airline, which has a stopover in Panama. If you travel with LATAM from Punta Cana you will have a stopover in Lima, with Delta Airlines it will be in Atlanta, if you board with American Airlines your stopover will be in the city of Miami.
Types of Trips
Once all the Requirements to travel to Chile, We will mention the different ways to travel and enter the Chilean nation. You can travel for tourism, in that case you need a simple tourist visa, which allows your stay up to 30 days and with the permission to enter only once.
The Multiple tourism visa can be obtained by Dominicans who for exceptional reasons need to enter the country constantly, it is worth noting that they must consign reservations for air tickets and / or accommodation, their stay is authorized for 30 days each time they enter. to the country.
It is necessary for the Chilean company to offer a labor contract to the Dominican citizen, also following all the requirements of the consulate, this is known as work residence, because a permit is granted so that they can participate in the labor area in all Chilean territory. It should be noted that companies must be recognized, so that it is approved by the consulate.
In the event that the student does not need to stay for more than 90 days in Chile, he does not need a visa. Now, if the Study Pensum requires that you must stay in the country for more than 90 days, the following is required:
- Fill out the visa application form.
- Original passport.
- Written acceptance from the university where you will study.
- 4 x 5 photograph from the front and with a white background.
- Certificate of no criminal record.
- Certificates that indicate that you are economically solvent enough to stay in the country.
- Cancellation of taxes required by law.
The cost of traveling from the Dominican Republic to the city of Chile is very varied, everything will depend on the season you choose to travel, on the class you choose to travel and the airline of your choice.
Flight prices range from approximately 39,700 to 77,800 Dominican pesos. However, we advise you to be accurate about the cost of the trip when visiting the official pages of the airlines. For your stay in Chile it is estimated that you can consume between 50 US dollars, daily.
Before traveling we will give a series of tips, in addition to having all the Requirements to travel to Chile, we will also say:
- Have your documents in order and stored in a safe place.
- At any time you can travel, they are all perfect, everything will depend on the area in which you are, there is only summer and winter there.
- It is recommended that you obtain travel insurance to avoid setbacks in an emergency.
- Book your airfare, your accommodation in advance so you can save more money and enjoy the trip much more.
- In Colombia the gastronomy is exquisite, it is recommended that you try the empanadillas, arepas and as for the fruit, they are all exotic and delicious.
- We advise that if you use a taxi, you have Uber, which is an official company.
- If you travel in the month of August you can enjoy the Medellín flower fair.
Attractions of Traveling to Chile
Chile’s elongated shape makes it a country with paradisiacal landscapes. Its capital, Santiago offers you a wonderful desert, as well as Patagonia invites you to know it for its exotic beauty, among its charms we have:
- Easter Island. It is the best known tourist place in Chile, it is located 5 hours from its capital, this is a magical place, where you can see the mystical moais, you can visit it by horse, bicycle or car.
- Torres del Paine. This is a natural park, where its imposing towers rise, here you can take incredible photos since it is a splendid landscape, these reach 26,000 meters high.
- Valparaiso. It was listed as a World Heritage Site, it is one of the most important cities in Chile for its great history and its heritage importance.
- Punta Arenas. Known for its mountains and waterfalls, its gastronomy is exceptional, there you can shop in its spectacular shopping centers, on one side of this spectacular route is the Strait of Magellan.
We hope that this page has been very useful, so that you can clarify all the concerns you present about the Requirements to travel to Chile and remember Dare to travel to Chile, the only thing you can regret is not knowing it!
Thank you very much for your attention, we will see you!