if you wonder How to recover deleted audio files from cell phone? If for some reason you deleted an audio, on purpose or unintentionally, then you will surely be interested to know if there is anything you can do to get back this or any other file on your phone that was deleted. Lucky for you, we’ll tell you!
Today we will be explaining everything related to this topic. Specifically, how to recover deleted files, the audios of a call, the WhatsApp audios deleted from the internal storage, how you can record a call on the cell phone, where the audio files are stored on Android and many other things of interest. Keep reading!
How to recover deleted audio files from cell phone
Let’s start by answering the main question of this article: How to recover deleted audio files from cell phone? The only thing you have to do in this case is follow the relevant instructions and choose the path of your choice to have your file back. We will tell you how you can do it with specialized software.
Of course, make sure that before using it, what you are looking for is not in the recycle bin that you have on all phones or in the My Files> Audios or Internal Storage option. Also make sure it wasn’t saved to Drive. If you can’t find it anywhere, you can already make use of these programs.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Install and start Ease US Data.
- Extract the SD card from the phone and with a card reader connect it to the computer.
- Select the type of file (audio) you want to have back and press Following.
- Then choose the drive where the deleted Drive files are located and click Scan.
- The drive will be scanned to find audio that has been deleted, as well as any other files you may have saved.
- View all the files that you can recover and select the one you are looking for or the ones you are looking for. When you’re done, click Retrieve. If you do not select the audio option, but rather a general scan is done, in Filter select Audio.
- Save the recovered files in a folder that you know and easily access.
- Firstly, install EaseUS MobiSaver.
- Next, connect your phone to the computer via USB.
- Click Start for the program to detect your phone. Remember to root your device.
- Search and locate the lost files on Android phone or device. The entire device will be scanned.
- Select the audio section and see all the ones that were brought back. Select the ones you want.
- View the files and click Retrieve (recover).
How to recover deleted Whatsapp audios from internal storage
For recover deleted WhatsApp audios You can do the same as we told you in the previous sections. It is up to you to look for it in the Stationery of your phone, in Google Drive (search for Audio, mp3, m4a…) or use a file recovery software. Next, we will tell you what you can do:
if you have one recent whatsapp backup you can use it. You can enter the App and see when the last backup is. From there you can restore it and recover the files you had before, including the audios. Of course, you will lose everything you obtained from the moment the copy was made until the present moment, so it is convenient that the copy is very recent.
You just have to uninstall WhatsApp, reinstall the App, enter your phone number and agree to restore the found backup. Of course, for this to work, the backup must be after the audio you want to recover.
You can also use recovery software. We will explain how to use Android Data Recovery, which specializes precisely in this subject. Let’s see!
- First of all, install this program on your computer and start it.
- Then you will have to connect your phone to the computer via a USB cable or SD card reader.
- In the program menu, select Recover. Of course, you need to make sure that your phone has been detected by the program and that you have turned on USB debugging.
- Select the type of data you want to recover, which in this case would be Audios, and click Next.
- Then choose whether you want to scan all the files on your phone or just the deleted ones, and tap Next again.
- All the deleted files on your phone will be scanned and then you will get a list of everything found. Select the ones you want to recover, if you want you can have a preview of the file, and when you finish click on Retrieve.
- Save what you recovered in a location other than the cell phone to avoid overwriting the data, preferably on your computer. And ready!
How can I record a call on my cell phone?
Now let’s talk about How can I record a call on my cell phone? Which may also be a concern related to this topic. The truth is that you also have the option of downloading a specialized App for this or you can use the Google Phone App, which allows you to record calls very easily, without the need to download anything.
We will explain both ways, so that you can select the one of your preference. Let’s see!
With this you can always record the calls from selected numbers and/or unknown numbers, as well as record an individual call. You can save these recorded calls for as long as you want and listen to them whenever you want. Also, keep in mind that the other person may be notified that the call is being recorded, if there is a law that requires it.
The requirements to be able to use this function are to have Android 9 onwards, an updated Phone App (this is the one that comes pre-installed on your smartphone) and you have to be in a country that allows call recordings (which you will know if you have the recording option). Then you just have to follow the following steps:
- If you want to always record unknown contacts you have to go to the Phone app and click on the three dots that appear at the top right of the screen. Then tap on the Settings or Settings option.
- Then click Call Recording > Always Record > Numbers not listed in your contactsand, finally, click on the Always Record option.
- On the other hand, if you want to always record certain contacts, then you have to go to the Phone app and click on the three dots that appear at the top right of the screen. Then tap on the Settings or Settings option.
- Then click Call Recording > Always Record > Selected Numbers. Activate the option Always record selected numbers.
- Then place the plus sign in the upper right ( ), select a contact, and click Always Record. Repeat this last step for as many contacts as you need.
- Finally, if you have to record a specific call, then you should know that the other person may be notified. However, if you don’t mind covering the risk, you should go to the Phone app receive the person’s call, tap Record, and then when you want, tap Stop Recording.
- You can only use this feature when the call is answered, not if you are on hold, muted, or in conference.
Then you can listen to the recordings in the Phone App; just select Recents and then view the call, in history or call. If you do not have these options, it is because you cannot record the call and you must use an App.
These recordings can be kept for as long as you like. In the option of Recording in Phone App Settings, click Recordings > Delete, and select how long you want the call to keep.
ACR – Call Recording
Simply you have to download this App and open it to configure it. Then the calls will be automatically recorded if you accept or reject the recording of the call in question. It will also ask you if you want to save the recording. It is a very easy program to use. For advanced features you will have to pay, so keep that in mind.
Where are audio files stored on Android
Finally, regarding Where are audio files stored on Android? This is another frequently asked question. You just have to know that these files can be found in the My Files> Audio app. There you will find all the audios saved on your phone: WhatsApp Audio, Voice Recorder, Music, etc.
You can still find them in My Files> Internal storage and there you will find the audios you are looking for. Especially from WhatsApp or other audio App.
This is how we finished answering your question. How to recover deleted audio files from cell phone. We hope we have helped you with what you were looking for and we wish you the best of luck in recovering your deleted files.
Until next time!
If you liked this article about the How to recover deleted audio files from cell phone We recommend the following related articles:
Related articles that may interest you