Pinterest is one of the most used image applications globally. But many people lose their account, so the question of How to recover my Pinterest account
That is why we bring you this article in which we will explain everything related to How to recover my Pinterest accounthow to search email, recover suspended account and much more.
How to recover my Pinterest account
pinterest It is an application and a web page at the same time. Its main function is to upload photos so that other users can see them. That is why it is one of the most used applications to obtain artistic aspiration and let the imagination run wild.
To do this, you simply have to register to be able to obtain an account in Pinterest. Through it you can search for photos of any subject that you fancy. From interior designs, landscape drawings, wallpapers, fantasy images and endless other things.
But, like anywhere you require an account to log in. It may happen that you lose the access password. Whether you have deleted or lost where you had it written down or you have simply forgotten, do not worry.
The page itself puts at your disposal an account recovery system through the email. So you don’t lose all your favorite artists and albums that you have saved or uploaded.
Below we will explain the steps you must follow to recover your account.
How to recover my Pinterest account: “I forgot my password”
Forgetting your password is extremely common anywhere that requires a login. For that, pinterest has the password reset option:
- To carry out the process of recovering the account, the first step is to enter the Web page of pinterest or enter the apps mobile phone
- Once there you should go to the button Login and click on it.
- Next, the login box will appear, where you will be asked for your login email and password. But in this case, you will have to select the phrase that says «Did you forget your password?».
- The page will take you directly to another menu where it will ask you to enter the account email so you can recover the password.
- After that, you should select the button “Send password reset email”. Then, they will send you an email to the address you entered.
- You must open another tab where you must log in to the email you provided for account recovery.
- You have to look for the message sent by the accounts service of Pinterest. We remind you that if you do not find it in your inbox, you can check in the folder of «Spam» as well as in the “Junk Mail” folder.
- Once you have found the message, you will need to open it and you will see a password reset link.
- You will need to click on the link that was sent to you and it will take you to the pinterest again.
- Next, you must choose the new password that you want to use for your account permanently.
- And that’s it, you just have to log in from now on using your email and your new password.
In order not to miss anything How to recover my Pinterest account, keep reading!
How to recover a suspended Pinterest account
Pinterest can reach suspend accounts that violate the Community Guidelines. They do this with the goal of protecting the security of users who use the platform.
If your account has been suspended for this, you’ll see a notification when you log in letting you know it’s been suspended. Account suspensions can occur by manual review or by automatic processes of the page.
If any of these processes detect that the posts, comments, photos or messages of an account go against the Community Guidelines. The account will be suspended.
An account can be suspended for either repeated violations or a single violation. Reasons for suspension include:
- security of the users (for example: hate speech, use of pornography, graphic images and false information).
- safety of the bill (including phishing and logins by third parties)
- Unwanted mail
- Intellectual property
Steps to appeal your suspension
If you think that your suspension has been a mistake or you think that you have not broken the rules. You can always make an appeal. To do this, you must go to the Customer Support from pinterest
- Once there you must enter the data that they ask you (name, surname, email, and if you have access to email)
- Next, they will ask you to write the subject for which you are contacting Pinterest. In our case it is unjust suspension or without reason. And you must describe the problem that has happened to you. Try to be as concise as possible in this aspect since it will be reviewed by a person.
- After clicking continue, you will be asked what device you are using or what browser you are using. You must fill in the box and click on “continue“
- You will then be asked to upload a Photo either Screenshot of the problem.
- Finally, they will let you check that all the data of your application is complete before finishing sending your application.
- It will only be necessary to wait for the team of pinterest read your request and give you an answer.
Note: It is important to remember that you can take a screenshot using the “ptr screen” on your keyboard. and then open painting and paste the capture pressed “Ctrl + V” to paste it. Then you must save the file on the save button in the upper left corner of the Paint.
You can also use any app like snipping tool, Giazo or any other that you have at your disposal.
In case of being on the phone, you can press the power button and the volume down button to take a Screen Shot of your mobile. (These are the most common buttons, but your phone may have other buttons for capture)
How to find your Pinterest account email
Pinterest does not have an email recovery section, but the beads have a clue associated with them. To get track of your account you must:
- Go to the section of password recovery of Pinterest.
- Then enter any entry data that you remember. It can be your name, account username, email that you may have used to search for your account.
- If you manage to get any of these right, Pinterest should show you your account and you can find the hint next to your profile picture.
Use the hint to find out the email associated with your account. pinterest so you can login. Although we know that this is not the most effective method… it is the only one that Pinterest gives to its users.
In order not to miss anything How to recover my Pinterest account, keep reading!
What do I do if I created a new Pinterest account and can’t access the original account?
This shouldn’t be too much of a problem, but it can be a bit confusing. To be able to access your original account again you will only have to log out of current. For it:
- The first thing you should do is that being in your new account, go to the top right and do Click on your profile icon.
- Once there you must click on the button «Sign off».
- Finally, you just have to log in again but with the original account you had.
In case you have forgotten the data of your original account, just review the previous points that we have explained in the article.
What is Pinterest and how does it work?
Pinterest is a web page or application (depends on whether you use a mobile or computer). That serves as a social network to upload and view images of other users.
Pinterest has a certain way of calling its page components: Users (pinners), user websites (boards)
Basically the pinners collect images from other users to add them to your boards. These boards usually have a motif or classification. For example, it is very common for there to be Inspiration boards for characters, ideas or drawings.
This app is mainly used for 2 things:
- Get inspiration by viewing the drawings, images or art that other users upload
- Upload your own creations for others to see and use as inspiration
There are several applications of this style, but Pinterest is among those with the highest quality of creations.
And ready, with this we end this article where we have explained everything about How to recover my Pinterest accountwe are sure that you will not have any doubts about the process, the suspension accounts, what is Pinterest and much more
Thanks for reading us!
If you liked this article about the How to recover my Pinterest account We recommend the following related articles:
Related articles that may interest you