How to recover Token key? The Key Token is used to confirm the identity of the client when making electronic transactions. It is used in numerous banks, but especially in Banco Nación and BBVA. In this sense, the question is often asked whether it is possible to recover a token key, especially since it usually changes from time to time.
Today we will be explaining what you can do to get your password back, either at Banco Nación or at BBVA. Likewise, we will explain what the token key is and how it is used, as well as the steps to follow to obtain this BCP key and if it is safe to use a digital token. Basically everything you need to know about the subject. If you are interested in all this, keep reading!
How to recover Token key
Let’s start by quickly answering the main question of this article: How to recover Token key? We will tell you if you can recover them, whether you have your account at Banco Nación or BBVA. Pay close attention to what we will tell you next, since it is essential to be able to answer your concern.
How to recover Token Banco Nación key
To begin with, the first thing you have to be clear about is that this bank gives you a security device that will allow you to see the token keys that are issued through it. To obtain it, you simply have to go to one of the National Bank offices and request it, presenting the following documents and requirements:
- Identification document. Whether you are a foreigner or a national, you must carry the corresponding (current) identity document.
- Internet password, which is made up of 6 digits.
- Debit card from a Banco Nación savings account, with which you carry out electronic transactions.
- Security seal.
With these you will get this device and your token. It is a completely free procedure, so you do not have to pay anything. If it is damaged, lost or stolen, then you will have to pay to recover it, which is done again in person from a Bank branch.
When you already have the token, do not forget to activate it to start doing your online operations. If you do not activate it, then the tokens will not be generated and you will not be able to use Digital Banking. On the other hand, and we repeat, if you lose it, you should go to a branch to solve the problem.
You can request activation by Red Link at the ATMs and continue with the App. You just have to go to an ATM, click on Key Management > Coordinate cards and generate your ticket. In the Banco de la Nación App, enter your account, click on the Token option and define a key.
Then go to Home Banking, log in to your account, click on Soft Token and activate it by entering the number that appears on the ticket. Then place the key you chose and you can now use Token.
The keys that will be generated will have a duration of 30 seconds to a minute. If you don’t use it in that time, you will lose it without possible recovery, which means you will have to generate a new one. If you forget your token key, then you will have to register a new one.
How to recover my BBVA Digital Token
With respect to BBVA digital tokenIt’s more or less the same. If what you need is to have your BBVA password back since you deleted or blocked its APP, then we will tell you what to do. First of all, in case you have deleted the app, then you need to install it again, log in and activate the Digital Token key, just like you did last time.
The second scenario is that you have locked your token, then you must enter the section of Change of User of your BBVA Móvil account, and from there try to unblock it. As you will see later, the key token changes from 30 to 60 seconds in many banks, and allows the user to have guaranteed security when making digital transactions.
To carry out the process of obtaining the Token key in BBVA, you must do the following:
- First, go to a BBVA bank ATM.
- Insert your card and enter the security code.
- Once you log in to your account, select Keys > Key generation.
- then click virtual-token.
- Fill in the information requested for your identity document (you must select this document) and create a password that is made up of 6 digits.
- Receive your ticket, which contains an association code with which you must enter BBVA Móvil and enter it so that you can validate it. You have 48 hours to do this.
- Go to the More> Key management> Key Token.
- Add the password the ATM gave you and the 6-digit password you chose.
- Wait for it to be approved and then you are ready to use the token.
If your digital token is blocked, then you enter the App, Change User option, change it, enter your ID number and password.
- If you have active Secure Cellular (SMS Password), you can obtain your password from your phone. You just need to be affiliated with the bank’s digital channels and download the App.
- Enter the BBVA App.
- Click on the three lines at the top right of the screen.
- Then select Security and Privacy.
- Go to the Access and Signatures section.
- Click Got it when you see all the features.
- Activate the digital token.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions > Activate, and wait for an SMS to arrive on your cell phone with a code that you must enter and click on Confirm.
What is the Key Token and how is it used?
The Key Token It is the one with which the owner of a bank account can identify himself at the time of making an electronic transaction, by way of confirmation. It’s about a security code, made up of six unique digits, which are generated randomly. This key can be generated multiple times, since its validity is from 30 (BBVA) to 60 seconds in various banks.
The Digital Token was designed to prevent fraud from occurring and has actually worked since it was implemented. It allows to confirm the identity of the owner of the account and is considered a mechanism to reinforce the security of the account. It is available to both individuals and legal entities, despite the fact that it was initially designed for the latter.
this key you must use it when you are going to make a transfer or a quick payment, for example. It changes every 30 seconds to 60 seconds and is valid only once, for one operation. Every time you carry out a procedure that requires it, you will obtain a password that you can use for the duration of its validity.
How to get BCP Token key
On How to get BCP Token key, we will tell you the steps you must follow to be able to do this process. You can do it in a very similar way to how it is in Banco de la Nación or in BBVA. Let’s see! Here’s what you need to do:
- First of all, you must download the BCP Mobile Banking App, either from the Play Store or from Google Play. If you already have it, then update it before using it.
- Log in to your account with your data and locate the Digital Token option in the main menu.
- On the new page you will be on, select the option to Request digital token.
- To activate it, go to a BCP Digital Platform and place your fingerprint on the corresponding reader. You have 15 days from the request to do this.
- That is all! You can now make your transactions from wherever you are.
You will be able to see your token when you go to carry out an operation and use it to: pay for services, have cash, recharge your phone or that of a third party, transfer to other accounts and banks, pay credit cards. It only lasts 60 seconds, so you have to keep that in mind.
Is it safe to use Digital Token?
Finally, one last question: Is it safe to use Digital Token? Yes! In fact, this is a mechanism created to make transactions made in Digital Banking or Homebanking more secure. In addition, the Digital Token generates unique keys that last less than a minute, which will allow the user to make the transfer they want quickly.
Every minute the keys are being generated and renewed, so feel safe to use this tool. You can get it in these three banks in the way that we indicate and the truth is in a very simple way. We hope we have helped you answer your question. How to recover Token key; now you know that once the time has passed, you will have to obtain another key.
Until next time!
If you liked this article about the How to recover Token key We recommend the following related articles:
Related articles that may interest you