Memory on certain occasions plays tricks on us, and it is likely that you have seen yourself with the need to How to recover wifi password to which you usually connect with another device. It is not the end of your communicational life if you do not have your passwords written down, since all computers save the access codes that you have used.
How to recover wifi password has various answers, in this article we are going to detail them and thus help you to continue connected on your favorite social networks without inconvenience.
How to recover wifi password
Surely it has happened to you on more than one occasion. You connect to a Wi-Fi network with your mobile phone, tablet or computer and, although you have used it before, it asks you for the password again. Or you want to connect a new device and not remember the password.
how to recover wifi password, the solution may be to approach the router and see the numeric keybut if you don’t have access available to it or anyone to ask, it gets complicated.
All operating systems keep a record of passwords used. They are not seen with the naked eye, but we do know where to find them. The same thing happens with WiFi passwords, which are fixed and allow you not to have to enter it every time you connect. However, if you do not use it for a long time, you may have to request it again or you may have to look for other alternatives, which we will indicate here.
If your PC has Windows 10 loaded, you will find the forgotten wifi passwordIt is very simple, but requires several steps to follow:
- If you haven’t logged in yet wireless networkgo to Start > Settings > Network and Internet, choose the connection and click Connect.
- The next step is to type “view network connections” in the search box and select the correct option.
- By right-clicking on the Connection located, choose Status > Wireless Properties.
- Then in that window, select the Security tab and Show characters.
- You will see the password Wifi in the part that says Network Security Key.
In Windows 7 and Windows 8 the fastest and easiest way is:
- Click on the icon net from the task bar.
- Right click on the connection you are looking for.
- Then you choose in Properties and in the new window that pops up, select the Security tab and check Show characters.
- In the Network security key line you will see the password.
if you use Windows Xp or the above has not been useful to you, you may prefer a third-party application: WirelessKeyView It operates with all versions of Windows and will teach you the WiFi passwords you have used before by supplying the name of the WiFi device, the type of password and the key itself.
In any model Mac OS X, OS X, or Mac OS, in order to remember a forgotten password you must go to Keychain Access. The fastest way to open it is by pressing the CMD + Space option at the same time, and in the Spotlight search window indicate Keychain.
In Access to keychains you will find all the passwords and keys that you have used on your Mac.
- And those of WiFi you will find them searching in “Airport” in the search section in the upper right corner that says Keychain Access.
- In the main window you will see the list of Wi-Fi connections which you have entered before.
- Select the one you want and by clicking the right button you will have two alternatives: copy the password to the Clipboard to use it directly from your Mac or click Information and obtain the password.
To find the forgotten wifi password on Android you require an app. The two most practical ways to do it is:
- on one side with Wi-Fi Password Recoverya tool that locates the passwords saved on Android for you and indicates them to you.
- If you are not confident with this tool, try a file manager like ES File Explorer.
- With this easy app access: /data/wifi or /data/misc/wifi.
- Inside you will find a file called wpa_supplicant.conf, which has the list of Wi-Fi connections previous ones and the passwords of each one.
- If you own a device iOS, iPhone or iPadYou have good and bad news. The good news is that if you use iCloud to sync your data and files on your processor and you’ve linked Keychain in sync, your WiFi passwords are backed up along with your website logins and passwords and credit card data.
- The bad news is that this key ring it can’t be seen like the one on Mac, so you can’t see the detailed password. It is simply added automatically when accessing an indicated WiFi.
- There is a feasible solution to this problem if you processor iOS is jailbroken, which is not recommended for security reasons. In this case, with the WiFi Passwords List tweak you will add the option of seeing the passwords of the WiFi networks you have entered.
Application to recover all the keys of the Wifi to which you have connected
Wi-Fi Password Recovery
Wi-Fi Password Recovery is a good app to get the passwords of any WiFi you have connected to in the past, but over time you lost the connection.
This application recovers passwords Wifi professionally, but be aware that it does not promise to successfully recover passwords on non-rooted mobiles. What can be seen as a negative point, since not all are root participants.
You only need to approve the app so that it has access to your history. So, quickly verify your information and run the scan. The application recovers the forgotten password by rooting your device, so you need to have a backup of your cell phone and be a qualified user.
If you have not made a backup, not everything is wasted, log in to your Google account and get them. Then just copy the passwords WiFi and voila, WiFi Password Recovery is within reach through this link and has a score of 3.9 on the Google Play Store.
instabridge It is a very attractive application. It does not show you in detail what the WiFi password is, what the application actually does is access its users by freeing access points from public networks. That is, if you know the password and enter a public WiFi network, you manage to open the connection to other Instabridge users.
It also has some social networking qualities and provides a ranking of which users have released the most hotspots. The app It is ideal for individuals traveling abroad who require access to public WiFi. In addition, navigability is not blocked, so you can access the places you want and enjoy your mobile data with any of your social networks. Download it for free by clicking click.
Also Read: The 17 Best Apps to Download Movies on Android
Osmino Wi-Fi is a very practical application to discover WiFi passwords. It shows you, through graphs, your online traffic and evaluates the speed of your connection. You will see the closest internet access points on the map and it will connect automatically, without cutting off the data.
The Osmino Wi-Fi It is in many places in the world and it is one of the best applications to be able to crack WiFi passwords. You can also record network passwords and share it with app users. It processes as a database, which allows the filing of numerous passwords from different access points.
are nets divided and available no scams, according to the app team. Also, you can link the internet to other devices. The app saves your connections in the cloud and, in addition to this, allows you to search for other networks.
When you travel, you can put the location in the system and save the connections in advance, so you don’t have to consume your roaming data. But it does not guarantee connectivity security, since public networks are often the target of scams, which indicates that there is some risk.
But it does guarantee speed. It is worth remembering that Osmino Wi-Fi it only has connectivity to public networks. The app can be obtained from this link and has a score of 4.2 on the Google Play Store.
The Wi-Fi Map is another good alternative in the list of applications to recover WiFi passwords. Its main function is to ensure that customers can access the Internet for free, quickly and safely wherever they are. It does not indicate hidden passwords, but it provides more than 100 million points available worldwide.
You can use the smart search functions, you will find Wi-Fi networks of high quality using the maps and even share the access devices on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The application is free, you just have to enter the Google Play Store to taste it.
You already know how How to recover wifi password.
If you liked this article about the How to recover wifi password We recommend the following related articles:
Related articles that may interest you