How to recover MPPRE password? If you lost access to the MPPRE portal and now you want to have your password or password back to be able to access again, you have undoubtedly asked yourself this question. In this sense, you should know what your options are and what you can do to solve this problem and be able to continue using your account.
Today we will answer precisely this question. However, we will also talk to you about other things such as what is the MPPPRE, what is its function, what procedures you can do in the MPPRE, how you should register and apostille a document, as well as what is its cost. If you are interested in knowing some of this or everything in its entirety, we invite you to continue reading.
How to recover MPPRE password
Let’s start by answering the main question of this article: How to recover MPPRE password? The truth is that this is a very easy procedure to carry out, which you can carry out from your computer, only having an internet connection. Next, we will tell you the steps you must follow to regain access to your account in the MPPRE. Let’s see!
- To get started, go to the Electronic Legalization and Apostille System.
- Enter your ID, RIF or passport number and click Consult.
- You will be redirected to a new page, in which you must click on Log in.
- The fields for email and password will appear. However, since you don’t have the password, you need to click Restore password. As you can see, right there you have the option to Reset email and Recover your Username; If this is what you want to do, you just have to click on the corresponding option and follow the instructions.
- Once on the page to recover your password, you must enter the email that you have registered on the platform and click Confirm.
- A message will be sent to your email with a link that you must select in order to reset your password. Choose a new password that is secure and you can remember, and then proceed to log in as you normally do.
That is all! This is how we answer your question of How to recover MPPRE password. In case you want retrieve your mail, then you must select the correct option, enter your identity document number and follow the steps that appear on the screen.
The same if you want recover your username, as they will also ask for your identity document number (CI, RIF or Passport). The important thing is that once you have regained access to your account, you will be able to do the procedures you want.
What is MPPRE
The Ministry of Popular Power for Foreign Relations (MPPRE) It is the body or institution that is responsible for leading all aspects related to the field of relations with foreign countries, as its name indicates. It is dependent on the National Executive Power, which means that it heeds the orders of the President, and it is obviously public.
Its headquarters are located in the Yellow House, located in front of Plaza Bolívar. It has several vice ministries, such as: for Africa, the Caribbean, Europe, Latin America, North America. There is the vice ministry for Asia, Oceania and the Middle East. Finally, there are the vice ministries of Multilateral Affairs, the one of International Communication and that of Economy and International Cooperation.
What is the function of the MPPRE
Regarding the Functions of the Ministry of Popular Power for Foreign Relations, has multiples. However, it can be summarized in that it is in charge of organizing, promoting, planning and exercising policies in the foreign sphere of Venezuela. That is why it has its vice ministries, each of them is in charge of this in a specific place in the world.
This is how the Vice Ministry of Africa is in charge of regulating the parameters that will define the relationship it has with the countries of this continent. The same with Europe and American countries. Basically, it is in charge of carrying out relations abroad, including the processing of documents to legalize and apostille them.
What procedures can be done at the MPPRE
With respect to What procedures can be done at the MPPRE? You can access the Electronic Apostille and Legalization System and obtain procedures that you can present abroad. These are procedures that have become very popular since the mass exodus that occurred in the country since 2015, although especially in 2017.
In this sense, the person can apostille birth certificates, marriage certificates, criminal records, bachelor’s degree, university degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate, program certification, proof of completion of studies, etc.), certified notes, among other things.
Several of these can be done electronically, so you can get the document quickly and easily. What must be clarified is that through the SAIME (Administrative Service for Identification, Migration and Immigration) the Passport procedures and those related to migration are carried out, but under the Ministry of Popular Power for Internal Relations, Justice and Peace.
How to register in the MPPRE
Now let’s talk about Registration in the MPPRE. Specifically, in the apostille system. We will tell you the steps you must follow to be able to register in this portal and make the electronic apostille of the documents you want to obtain. As before, make sure you have a good internet connection and follow the instructions below:
- First, you must enter the Electronic Legalization and Apostille System. The link is in the first section.
- In the Consult identification section, enter your RIF, CI or Passport number and click Consult.
- You will be automatically redirected to the registration page. You must select if you are Venezuelan, Foreigner or Legal Person, so that later you can enter your document number.
- Then you will have to enter your full name, email and choose a password to enter the system. When you’re done, click Submit.
- Complete your profile with the requested information (marital status, geographical location, telephone contacts and additional email), and voila! You will have already registered. You can enter with your email and the password you selected.
With your registration, you will be able to carry out the process of apostille and legalize the documents you want, electronically. We will explain this to you in the next section.
How to apostille a document in the MPPRE
Finally, we will answer the following question: How to apostille a document in the MPPRE? We will tell you about the process to legalize and electronic apostille a document in the Ministry of Popular Power for Foreign Relations (MPPRE). Please pay close attention to get it right. Let’s see!
- First of all, you must register. We already explained in the previous section how you can do this. It will only take a few minutes and then you can move on to the next step.
- The second step is complete your profile. Once you choose a password, enter your full name and email and submit the registration request, you will be able to complete your profile. You will have to enter your geographical location, your marital status, contact numbers and additional email.
- Step followed, you will have to register your sons or daughters. If they have an ID, you just have to confirm it; if not, you must enter the requested information (have the birth certificate in hand). This is if you are going to apostille documents for your minor children.
- If you cannot make the appointment, then you will need to register your representative as the next step. A power of attorney is required, although for registration you will only need the person’s identity document.
- Next, indicate the document you want to apostille. If this applies to be apostilled online, you will receive it in the next 5 business days. If not, then you can schedule your appointment in an office open to the public.
- On the day of the appointment, go with your documents to the selected place and at the correct time (preferably arrive a little earlier). A) Yes you will get your apostilled document.
Cost of Procedure
Regarding the Cost of the procedureThis is free, so it is recommended not to pay any manager. What you must paste is for the verification of each document to be apostilled, in which case the fee is 0.08615936 Petros. Currently this is equivalent to BsF. 15,741,689.30 but you must be aware of the value of the petro.
You can make a transfer or pay with a debit card. In this last option you can pay at the CANTV office. If you want to know everything about this payment click HERE. What really matters is that you must cancel the fee before your scheduled appointment. Again, this applies to the appointment assigned by # LegalizaciónVE.
So we finish answering the question How to recover MPPRE password, like many others that seemed equally important to us. We hope we have helped you with what you were looking for.
Until next time!
If you liked this article about How to recover MPPRE password We recommend the following related articles:
Artículos relacionados que te pueden interesar