The OPSU registration form It was a method used at the beginning of this process, keep reading and find out how this system has changed.
What is OPSU?
The University Sector Planning Office, OPSU, is an auxiliary technical office of the National Council of Universities, which is in charge of implementing the policies and strategies for higher education indicated in the nation’s plans.
The functions of this entity are indicated in the article 22 of the Law on Universities and states the following:
Serve as the technical office of the CNU.
Make the calculation of the professional needs of the country in the short, medium and long term.
Propose alternatives about the magnitude and specialization of universities and their organizational models.
Advise the National Universities in the elaboration and execution of their program budgets, for which purpose, it will maintain permanent contact with the university budget offices, and will prepare the instructions and forms that serve as a guide.
The others indicated by the laws and regulations.
What are you offering?
OPSU offers various career options.
The OPSU system gives you the ability to insert six career options. We recommend that you order it according to your academic priorities, this means that the first race will be the one that fascinates you the most and the sixth the one that interests you the least.
First: The career that you are most passionate about
Second: Similar or from the same area as the career you are most passionate about
Third: You like it a lot, although not as much as the 1st and 2nd option
Quarter, fifth Y Sixth: We advise you that these careers are associated with the same area of your previous options and in turn are not so demanding careers so that you have a better chance of being accepted.
What is the OPSU form?
No registration form will be necessary to take the test.
The test will end after you have made the request to enter the system and have requested the place in the Institution of Higher Education What you should do is wait for an email in which you will obtain the information on the place, date and time where the test will take place.
What is it for? Y Where can I get the OPSU test form?
Despite the fact that forms are no longer used to register in the system, at the end of the online process, the system generates a form that contains the data of the races you selected. Thanks to this document, your participation in the Unique Registry of the National System of Entrance to University Education will be valid.
This form is an essential collection since any university, whether public or private that you are going to enter, asks you for it in order to start the registration.
If you are a student who is in the last year of high school, you must provide the director or person in charge of the process with your email to upload the grades via the web.
Benefits offered by the system
The system OPSU ensures the incorporation of all Venezuelans to Higher Education, as long as they comply with the rights provided in the constitution. The National Admission System replaces the academic aptitude tests.
- It carries out studies on the demand of the university subsystem and the careers offered by the various university institutions in the country.
- It grants a number that identifies each applicant, it does not have an expiration date and it is used to carry out academic follow-up in the official or private university education institutions of the country.
- Registration is free of charge.
Steps to follow
This process can be done:
- High school students of the LAST YEAR of General or Technical Secondary Education and Misión Ribas
- Graduates of higher education institutions
NOTE: If you are a student and participated in previous processes, despite this, you can still request a place again.
- LAST YEAR student of General or Technical Secondary Education and Misión Rivas:
- Provide your email to the order of this procedure in your educational institution where you study so that they can enter your notes.
- You will receive an email with the password to enter the National Entry System. We recommend that you check the «SPAM» tray
- Go to the address: income.opsu.gob.ve and click on the option ENTER THE SYSTEM
- Complete your personal data
- Decide the reason or purpose of your request (OPT FOR A QUOTE or OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION)
- If you are going to opt for a quota, you must fill out the career options. You will be presented with 6 options of which three are mandatory.
- You must save your application information.
- High school graduates participating in previous years of the SNI:
1.- Go to the address: income.opsu.gob.ve and click on the option RECORD OF GRADES POPULATION BACHILLER
two.- Complete your access data and security code or recover your account by email.
3.- Verify that your grades from 1st to 4th year are correct:
Select the «YES» option and click the OK button.
If there is a problem, select the «NO» option and press the ACCEPT button. Then you must take your original notes to the Validation Center closest to your home.
4.- You will receive an email with the password to enter the National Entry System. We recommend that you check the «SPAM» tray.
5.- go to portal income.opsu.gob.ve and click on the option ENTER THE SYSTEM.
6.- Fill in your required personal data.
7.- You must select what you want to make the request for (OPT FOR A QUOTE or OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION).
8.- If you are going to opt for a quota, you must fill out the career options. You will be presented with 6 options of which three are mandatory.
9.- You need to save your application information.
- High school graduates who never participated in the SNI:
- Consult the portal income.opsu.gob.ve and select the option REGISTRATION OF BACHELOR POPULATION NOTES.
- Create your account with your access data and security code.
- Record your grades from 1st to 4th year.
- You must attend the Validation Center closest to your home with your original notes.
- Once your notes have been validated, you will receive the password to enter the system in your email. Remember that you should check the «SPAM» tray
- Consult the portal ingreso.opsu.gob.ve and select the option ENTER THE SYSTEM.
- Fill in your required personal data.
- You must select what you want to make the request for (OPT FOR A QUOTE or OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION).
- In the event that you decide to apply for a place, you will have to fill out the career options. You will see a form with 6 career options of which three are mandatory.
- You need to save your application information.
For the final phase after having selected the races you must click on register data and then from there you must print the form that you must save until the next step that the system indicates.
You will get it in this link income.opsu.gob.ve at the end of the steps of your application explained above.
One of the entities mentioned above is the RUENIES Here we tell you what it means:
The Rusnies is an instrument that contains pertinent information on students and high school graduates who aspire to enter Higher Education in Venezuela, in order to characterize and quantify this population and contribute to the planning of the higher education system in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. .
This database is used to run a mathematical model, order the demand and assign to university education.
Registration is mandatory for anyone who wishes to opt for a place in any university education institution in the country, since the certificate of registration in the National Admission System through the OPSU form It is a mandatory requirement to be able to enroll in any university education institution (official or private).
Thanks for reading us!!
Related articles that may interest you